Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Mogadishu: Dahabshiil supports Shabaab, they need to leave us!

The Zack   

Gudoomiyaha(in this case gudoomisada lol) degmada wardhiigley says Dahabshiil makes money from Xamar and spends it on Wajaale lol...

The Zack   

GAROODI;970523 wrote:
^^^ dahabshill does more for reer mugdisho then the somali government. These people are not serious hahaha

Where does Dahabshil earn most of it revenue from? This gudoomiye claims it is Koonfurta.

Deeq   

Have heard this everywhere in Mogadishu where I currently reside right now. Do not rule this out just yet, im sure theres more to come out soon

Very unfortunate indeed. Meesha bilicda magaalada ayaa laga hadlaayay maxaa Dahabshiil iyo Boorame loo badh tilmamaysan? Maxaa ummadda markii lalahadloba ummad kale loogu diri? Taasay leeyihiin hays raacdo

Jacpher   

No company operating in Muqdisho should spend its hard earned capital on other cities, says this woman. Dahabshiil can't do business in Muqdisho if it wants to build other cities. I guess this woman is blind to the millions of foreign aid flowing to Muqdisho and not Wajaale.

Saalax   

I think it is good if they alienate Somaliland businessmen, Somaliland businessmen will just stop investing in the south and the economy of the south will collapse again. The lady should consider it lucky that the likes of Dahabshiil are investing in her city when her government can't even pay the salaries of "Somalia soldiers".

Jacpher;970546 wrote:
No company operating in Muqdisho should spend its hard earned capital on other cities, says this woman. Dahabshiil can't do business in Muqdisho if it wants to build other cities. I guess this woman is blind to the millions of foreign aid flowing to Muqdisho and not Wajaale.

Its true tho im in xamar hearing this as well the thing is dhiigshiil funds Al shabaab a long war in south means more families in dibedda will send more money to their relatives its a dirty business and personally i stopped using dahabshiil long time ago

The woman was paid by waaga cusub editor daahir calasow , why dont people bring evidence they have against dahabshiil if they believe he funds shabaab this is just pure fabrications. People will continue to send money by the way Dahabshiil has offices in Kenya Ethiopia South Sudan Djibouti, he has a bank there, he is in the telecom branch his business is very wide. Mogadishu is just a small portion where he invests. Slaanta yar logiceedu waxa weye dahabshiil lacagtisaan la leeyahay oo wa inu sidan rabo yeela lol.

Saalax;970547 wrote:
I think it is good if they alienate Somaliland businessmen, Somaliland businessmen will just stop investing in the south and the economy of the south will collapse again. .

They will simply be replaced by others eager to cash in. And how do you figure the economy will collapse?