Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

mogadishu the best capital In Africa , Berlin of Africa

With the exception of Stalingrad & Berlin in 1940s, no city in the world let alone Africa have seen the level of destruction Mogadishu went thru.

Kudos .A testament to the will & resilience of man kind & especially the Somali race.

Haatu   

burahadeer;949722 wrote:
With the exception of Stalingrad & Berlin in 1940s, no city in the world let alone Africa have seen the level of destruction Mogadishu went thru.

Kudos .A testament to the will & resilience of man kind & especially the Somali race.

Wow, you're capable of sound reasoning.

OP, Xamar is on the way but not there yet.

Ancient city of Mogadishu the capital city of the Somali speaking people , The economic and powerhouse of the Somali Speaking Nation. it has always been the The breadbaske for Somali speaking people in centuries.

56182610152220712335254.jpg

BJDgkLfCQAASd4L.jpg:large

25150855617526773350514.jpg

48074852041729467771182.jpg

My dear Friends Mogadishu in a year time will surplus most of the African nations in terms of economic and beauty , You have no clue with all projects and Companies that are being build ..

A capital that has been in civil war for more the 23 years , the whole city was in ruined no capital has seen 23 years of civil war and destruction like Xamar Caadey, Yet the people are strong spirituality morally and are business minded .

Congrats today to the men and women in Xamar for their hardworking .... I'm Proud to be born in this City

78.jpg

tumblr_mm38s5PdPJ1snu7yfo5_r1_1280.jpg

Saalax   

You mean Thank you Turkey, Uganda and Burundi? Without them this wouldn't have been possible. Nice pictures.

Saalax;949741 wrote:
You mean Thank you Turkey, Uganda and Burundi? Without them this wouldn't have been possible. Nice pictures.

nope without reer Muqdisho this wouldn't be possible :)

Saalax   

Most of the major projects in Mogadishu were financed by Turkey, while the Ugandans and Burundians

liberated the city. Give credit where it is due.

Saalax;949746 wrote:
Most of the major projects in Mogadishu were financed by Turkey, while the Ugandans and Burundians

liberated the city. Give credit where it is due.

NO why didn't Yeey succeed tell me that he had more than 20 000 ethiopian soldiers plus amisom plus air support from the US yet his government couldnt do anything... Xamar got liberated because of the determination of reer Muqdisho ,Turkey,Burundi and Uganda are our allies and we will be eternally thankfull for their assistance

Saalax   

oba hiloowlow The Ethiopians did capture Mogadishu, but Mogadishu community kept fighting Abdulahi

Yuusuf for clannish reasons.Today Ethiopians are in Hiiraan, Ugandans, Burundians are in Mogadishu

and we don't hear any complains. Stop being a hypocrite.

it has potential and it can be a vibrant city again, but i doubt it will be one of the greatest capital cities any time soon. Ofcourse its good to optimistic the city needs lots of investment. I believe in the next 5 years if the peace continues it can get some of its glory back.

Saalax;949794 wrote:
oba hiloowlow The Ethiopians did capture Mogadishu, but Mogadishu community kept fighting Abdulahi

Yuusuf for clannish reasons.Today Ethiopians are in Hiiraan, Ugandans, Burundians are in Mogadishu

and we don't hear any complains. Stop being a hypocrite.

Oba has a point the xabashis are no longer in Xamar, during Yey xabashis were in xamar today there are no xabashis in Xamar.So technically its alright the xabashis are only in hiiraan and bay and bakool and gedo. Not in banadir if the HAG community fought against xabashis in xamar they did a good thing since the xabashis are no longer there so its not really hypocritical.

Saalax   

But they are in Hiiraan, Bay and Bakool. When I say Mogadishu community I mean HAG.

Yesterday they were screaming Ethiopia and foreigners is our enemy, and today they are

saying they are helping us against "Al shabab". That is pure hypocrisy.