oba hiloowlow;949843 wrote:
saalax fahanka kugu yar inaar i should stop waste my time

Bring back the properties you looted oba hiloowlow waxba ha xanaaqiin. :D

Saalax   

Waryaa wa cunugan yar waxba ruunta ha ka xanaaqiin. :D

A good example of Mogadishu hypocrisy.

Yesterday: "Fighting Jihaad fisabilillah against foreigners"

5cytCid.jpg

Years later: Being protected by the same foreigners.

3sAJE7Z.jpg

:D

Saalax;949846 wrote:
But they are in Hiiraan, Bay and Bakool. When I say Mogadishu community I mean HAG.

Yesterday they were screaming Ethiopia and foreigners is our enemy, and today they are

saying they are helping us against "Al shabab". That is pure hypocrisy.

Salax they were opposed to xabashis in xamar they were not opposed to xabashis in other parts of the country

But only in Xamar so its not technically hypocrisy

Saalax   

Actually they were opposed to Ethiopians in all of Somalia, I remember Tarzan holding demonstrations

in UK with other people calling for Ethiopians to withdrew from Somalia. Indho Cade who is now

protected by AMISOM was also calling for "Jihad".

Beledweyne is HAG territory, so what difference does it make.

Salax tarzan was indirectly calling for the xabashis to leave Xamar not other parts of Somalia remember xabashis were only in baydhabo and Mogadishu these 2 places they were concentrated in these 2 areas. Salax Hiiraan are not technically HAG but they are closely associated with HAG. Salax amisom is condoned since they are not Xabashis.

Saalax   

What is next are you going to claim Guriceel, Dhusamareeb, Ceel Buur of Galgadud are not HAG territory?

Poor excuses.The Ethiopians have been helping Ahlu Sunnah Jama and were deep inside HAG territory

in Galgadud as recent as 2012.

9870 wrote:

Reports from Galgadud region in Central Somalia, Ethiopian troops that had lately been helping Ahlu Sunna

wal-Jamea, the moderate Islamic group, have started pulling out from some strategic positions.

Last Sunday, Ethiopian troops abandoned Eel Bur, a strategic town and former stronghold of Al-Shabaab, the radical Islamist

group vehemently challenging the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia and its allies like Ahlu Sunna wal-Jamea.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/Ethiopian-troops-quit-Somali-area-/-/1066/1426292/-/w7ajhwz/-/index.html

Sh, Sharif did was best for his country and his people , citizen in Xamar are far better condition in-terms of security and economic. The Average citizen in xamar receives better wage and income then anywhere else in Somalia peninsula.

Thank you Mujahiid sheikh sharif ahmed , for the wonderful leadership that produced all this

3e3eebb8.png

f4437be4.jpg

Mogadishu will be 100 % better then what it used be inshallah ,