Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG defend their president and warn no one can bring a mooshin against him in the Somalia parliament

Abdul   

Saalax;948316 wrote:
Is that why Khaatumo group were crying and protesting in London streets claiming they were massacred in Kalshaale?

It was your own militia commander(he was fired after the defeat)who claimed Onlf,alshabaab and even AUN Siad Barre were involved in the fighting,hence the reason for the defeat.The retreating snm militia massacred innocent people (they always do that) and that was the reason for the London protests.

Saalax   

Well they never cried or claimed they were massacred in that battle or defeated. But I can post Khaatumos

from their women to man crying in the streets of London protesting against a "major" massacre.

Malaha waxbii isku ogyihiin under all that bravado you guys tried to claim.

Chain of Protests Against Somaliland Atrocities

March 06, 2011

rcJxFxy.jpg

http://www.biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=3318

^^He has recoiled from the challenges yet claims superiority in the Savannah political wild game of Somalia ---only Allah knows how that logic works

Saalax   

The challenge is already won. The Papa Big Mouth of the defeated lot was chased away, died in exile

and your dream of ever ruling the space between Ras Kamboni to Ras Asayr was destroyed

forever.

Saalax   

You as in the eastern Sool community. Clearly the rest of the block doesn't care about your struggles they are too

busy trying to fend off Culosow.

mr. triangle, it should be of no concern to you the relationship between different segments of this clan you hate, that's beside the point. but if you want call out "the defeated lot" as you keep calling them for not being up to the task of competing with the rest of Somaliweyn, keep in mind your orphans of the queen lot did not even show up and have relegated yourselves to burco-hargeisa-berbera triangle. keep it moving buddy

Saalax   

Did I touch a nerve? :D I couldn't really care about a block, my stance is Somaliland the nation

comes first.I don't need to hide behind Somalia flag for clannish agendas like certain folks ; ) .

Saying triangle won't free eastern Sool. :D Last I checked Ceerigaabo the capital of Sanaag region

is in the far east and owned by us.

^^Saalax is a little to hostile to our eastern brothers. That's not how we win the hearts and minds, we're doing the opposite..we must think smarter and strategically in order to sway others.

Saalax   

AfricaOwn It is the contrary. As my location says I am also from the east

in particular Sool and Sanaag. It is more of a local exchanges and tough love. :D