Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG defend their president and warn no one can bring a mooshin against him in the Somalia parliament

Haatu   

Oodweyne;947891 wrote:
Interesting to say the least. Well as I was saying in other thread some are "shot-callers" and others are "beholden people" at best or a "supplicant people" at worse.

Hence the more the conditions of the capital improves and political situations of that city gets to be better, then those who are in the second category will have get used to that political "manifest destiny", as they say in the land of the free and the home of the brave..
:D

Or they could runaway from the game like some folks :D

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;947912 wrote:
The HAG guys are not playing around lets see how it goes from here.

Haatu   

Oodweyne;947945 wrote:
Haatu,

Is it a run away business? Or is it the realisation that one doesn't need to be the beast others chase around if one can be his own "game-keeper" chasing others to his heart's contents...

Just admit it sxb. You couldn't take the heat so you made a dash for it. :D

Haatu   

You were lightweights surrounded by heavyweights. In between a rock and a hard place if you like. So you did what all quiters do, you ran as fast as your legs could carry you :D You now surround yourself with "hired swords" as you termed them, telling yourself you are mighty and superior like the short man who owns a vicious bull dog terrier to make up for his short stature :D

Oodweyne;947984 wrote:
Haatu,...

Saaxiib, I know you like to think that to be the case. But to us it dawn on us back in early 1960s that we can be the game keepers and as a poachers at the same time. And of course we waited at the most opportune time to round up our game so that we can enclosed them into a tailor made holding pen...

Hence why be the breathless antelope others chase around in their political safari while you can be your very own political safari owner chasing the likes of our Taleexi, Naxar, and A_khadar, like so much of a herds of water buffaloes waiting to be made one's nightly dinner under the glaring night stars in one's own luxurious political safari. ..

looool

ElPunto   

Oodweyne;948013 wrote:
Haatu,

Again if I am such a lightweight why Somalia is in the business of begging me to return? And why such insignificant folks as you think we are are forever chasing folks who should of seen us off long time ago if their bluster had any bite to begin with? And finally why if the earth tremble at the sight of you (which is the implications of of your assertions of how others are insignificant) do we have the spectacle of seeing those who thought of themselves in such lofty terms always ready borrow any passing muscle to make good on their bluster?

No saxiib the quality of the pudding is in the eating. And in that sense each of us has being weighted and only one us has being found wanting when it comes to who is insignificant in the the calculus of power within the Somali peninsula.

Poor Oody. I understand old-er men sometimes stumble but this is pretty bad. If you are so significant that the Somali Federal Government is chasing you - why is it then you chase poor nomads in Kalshaale and Buhoodle who are a subset of the clan you're trying to denigrate here? After all - would you really chase something so lowly? Walle talk about an open goal.

NGONGE   

A Somali nationalist says:

When the civil war broke out, I was a kid. I became an IDP because everyone was an IDP. I later joined a group of my friends and set up an asbaaro, because everyone was setting up asbaaros. When the Islamic Courts came, I also joined them and became a wadaad because everyone was becoming a wadaad. When the Ethiopians invaded, I joined Al Shabab and fought them back because everyone joined Al Shabab and fought back. Now I’m going to setup my own Federal State, because everyone is setting up their own Federal States. AND, one day, I am going to be president, because....eeen..I don’t like Xasan Sheikh. :P

Saalax   

Is that why Khaatumo group were crying and protesting in London streets claiming they were massacred in Kalshaale?

Oodweyne needs his head examined --perhaps the repeated headbutts he carried out in the last twenty years against Somalia's territorial brick wall has had a lasting effect on our friend's thinking...

How could you claim to be a top predator when you recoiled from the dominance of other, more competitive political predators in the Somali Savanah is beyond us :D, your most convincing argument has been that you have been wronged by the lions in the political play hence why you would prefer to have a tiny bit of a quarter to play, and not the open Savanah :D