Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somalilander lady wins local council seat for Labour Party in Bristol City UK

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;945777 wrote:
Well done another Ethnic Somalilander doing it good abroad.

Indeed.

^^^ Chill out, that girl don't want you homie, you're money isn't long enough. I am interested, I'll fly to Bristol (word is bond), so Xaaji, what's her status?

Ps.I'm ^*%*^ with you Carafaat

Blessed   

Gosh, you guys are so thirsty?! :D :D

Hibaq is a human rights lawyer and has been advocating for the minority and Muslim community for awhile so would most certainly be a useful Councillor for the marginalised Somali community of Bristol. Wish her the best in her career. :)

Tallaabo   

Naxar Nugaaleed;945882 wrote:
last time I heard this, the lady turned out to be a khaatumite. So, in the future lets me more specific gents

Don't differentiate the Ethnic Somalilanders waaryaa:)

Saalax   

Most Somalis that live in Bristol are Somalilanders just like other UK cities like Cardiff, Sheffield.

Bristol has a large Hargeysa community and to a lesser extent Burco.

nuune   

The ethnic Somalilanders in the UK number about 2.8 million ethnic Hashimitte Somalilanders, in the USA, they number about 3.4 million pure ethnic Somalilanders, in Sweden the numbers are not encouraging but an estimmated half a milion clean sheet ethnic landers live in SSweden, and the rest Scandanavian countries they do number around 1.8 million, in Australia it is getting better and estimated 8.8 million Somalilanders live there, in NFD/Kenya, it is even better, 28.4 million Hashimites live there.