Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

There is something rotten in the state of Puntland!

Laakiin Puntland oo wadatay ajandayaal ka gooni ah kuwa dowladda Soomaaliya wadatay ayaa keenay in la isku mari waayay, waxaana ka mid ahaa in Puntland ay ka qeyb gasho shirka London iyo arrinta maamul u sameynta Jubooyinka ee shirka ka socda Kismaayo, ayna dowladdu ogolaato.

iyadoo Madaxweynuhu ku adkeystay in ajandaha shirkaas uu yahay mid cad, isla markaana horay loo go’aamiyay.

Johnny B   

Spot on GNONGE, That something is not so state about Puntland state is something i noticed long ago, and ii saw the eggs but not the rotten, hence my thread name by then was Puntland eggs.

Puntland is a state founded by the ashes of the dying ambers of the ( to borrow my guru's terminology ) to be defeated lot , it was founded by the necssity of the shadow of the bililiqo mighty Mogadishu clan's winner takes all mentality, but it has found its clan strength and some political maturity when the late YEY overpowered the Elders' choice, namely Jaja Ali Jama.

Yey may not have been a man of clan as he disappointed many including the Tolka and our beloved ONLF, but he was a pragmatist which gave Puntland the statehood and legality it enjoyed through the begining of the difficult period of post-yey,

Puntland lost Makhir and even Khaatumo as of late and that put the Dominant clan in puntland between a rock and a hard place, hence this visionless reactionary politiking of today.

Let us hope that there are enough policymakers from North Galcaio in Puntland state to reposition our only state of our to be federal Somalia, as it seems today, the Imam's lences had grown smaller that he can see through the sub sub clan's interest. :D

Faroole is right on 2 of the 3 things the two leaders disagreed on. Jubbaland is very critical to the implementation of federalism in Somalia, if NGONGE was expecting Puntland to compromise on that given Hassan's stubborn position , then obviously NGONGE was not following Somali politics for the last 8 months. Similarly, constitution is the bedrock for the current political agreement, and Faroole's insistence that it ought to be preserved and protected is the right thing to do.

The boycott of London conference is a political punishment for Hassan based on the disagreement on the 2 areas above. I think it is a bit overkill.

For those who think Puntland is not important or its role in Somalia is diminishing, we need not interrupt their peculiar thought (reality is good enough to do the job)

Dabrow   

malistar2012;944632 wrote:

Its not about the constitutions or what not .. its about Puntland Participating in London conference as equal as Fed Gov , President Hassan told Farole in Straight face NO NO Means NO ...

Wada hadaladii albaabada ugu xirnaa Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo Madaxweynaha Puntland C/raxmaan Faroole ayaa aaqirkii keenay in Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh uu diido in soo jeedinta Puntland oo ahaa in shirka London lagu daro, iyadoo Madaxweynuhu ku adkeystay in ajandaha shirkaas uu yahay mid cad, isla markaana horay loo go’aamiyay.

This is just about sheer desperation and one should not take Farooles tantrum serious. Faroole needs to admit his position. This is not the TFG of yesterday. The country have a legitimate President now.

^I though Siyad Barre was a legitimate President , he was not protected by AMISON and was once one of the most powerful Presidents in Africa yet not only was he disagreed with and given the middle finger but he was also kicked out by few rag-tag armed militias.

If you think Dowlada AMISON ilaaliso iyo qabiilka xamar fadhiya can overpower the demands of the people of Puntland and Jubbland - huge regions with all its populations, army, infrastructure, influence and with regional and international support, then you are daydreaming.

NGONGE, you need to know a lot about Somali politics, you are not doing bad but there are a lot you need to catch up. Faroole and Galaydh are no friend, nor can Galayr ever become speaker because his cousin is the PM - you need to revise your logic.

PS: Dadka waxaad moodaa inay kuwaasheen Madaxwaynuhu waa legitimate but also Madaxwaynaha waa maganta AMISON.

^I though Siyad Barre was a legitimate President , he was not protected by AMISON and was once one of the most powerful Presidents in Africa yet not only was he disagreed with and given the middle finger but he was also kicked out by few rag-tag armed militias.

Whats Farole going to do attack the Federal Gov ...... farole Can even pass Galmudug lol , Somaliland army is 30 km away from Garowe ,,,,

Farole has no influence other then Bossoso and Garowe give me a break

xiinfaniin;944669 wrote:
^^
:D

Puntland has a moral responsibility to support Jubbaland as a fellow federal state.

What about Khaatumo state are they not allowed to sleep in the big tent Yaa Xiin?

NGONGE   

Horta bootada naga daaya ya shabab (from both sides) and lets try to work out what the Imam is up to here. :D

Xiin, so are you saying that the Imam supports Jubbaland from a "federal" point of view and not for clannish reasons? You know, this actually makes more sense to me than the "tent" stuff. The Imam's history shows to him to be a man who does not get swayed by the love of his "kin". If there is nothing for him in Jubbaland, Axmad Madoobe's brotherly overtures would not have worked.

But I still think there is something fishy about the constitution complaint. Surely a man who turned federalism into a kind of faith would have spotted and pointed out the changes long ago. What is he up to? :D

^^Khatumo is indeed in the big tent as we speak

Ask yourself: why Khatumo is in support of Jubbaland :D

Xaaji habaar, you are sluggish man

NGONGE;944683 wrote:
Horta bootada naga daaya ya shabab (from both sides) and lets try to work out what the Imam is up to here.

Xiin, so are you saying that the Imam supports Jubbaland from a "federal" point of view and not for clannish reasons? You know, this actually makes more sense to me than the "tent" stuff. The Imam's history shows to him to be a man who does not get swayed by the love of his "kin". If there is nothing for him in Jubbaland, Axmad Madoobe's brotherly overtures would not have worked.

But I still think there is something fishy about the constitution complaint. Surely a man who turned federalism into a kind of faith would have spotted and pointed out the changes long ago. What is he up to?

NGONGE, you need not make a distinction without a difference. Faroole supports Jubbaland because it contributes to the implementation of federalism in Somalia. That his cousins are the ones leading it is a coincidence. Or may be not :D :D. So that is that.

On the constitution, even if this thing was spotted long time ago, you must appreciate the optimal timing as it ensures maximum leverage in both politics and publicity. Surely you are not indicting the Imam why he played the nodes when the gallery is in full attendance :D