Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali ambassador list during the Kacaan

As they say on the North American side of the oceans: 'The jig is up!'.

The world has caught on. The Somali Wikileaks Cables are quite illuminating when you read the analysis of American diplomats:

Abdullahi Yusuf is referred to as pushing a 'pure' clan-agenda, Gaandhi is accused of the same, Faroole rounds out the list as pushing naked clan interests(recently posted on this Forum). If the Western diplomat who will only work on the Somali portfolio for a few years before moving on to greener pastures(more significant postings) can figure this out in a half-hour meeting, why the assumption that the rest of the Somali people are gullible??

It's interesting that this accusation of being purely driven by 'clan-interest' is only used to describe their meetings(referring here to the Americans) with a group of leaders hailing from one particular constituency in the Somali landscape. I don't believe the rest of Somalis are free from the clan-bug, but rather that other groups have accepted that in order to get something, they must give something to the other sides. This is what's missing from the collective leadership of 'said' group.....

Maybe, the problem is the adoration of the 'Aabo Siyaad' model as the platinum standard for a future Somalia in certain people's minds.

Wishful thinking, indeed.....

Cuqdad iyo ninkii ciil qaba laba looma caal helo

I am beginning to think Oodweyne and Mintid lost close relatives in SNM wars. Theirs is more than a clan hatred. It is an obsession. They see Faroole in every room and angle

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin, everyday you accuse another SOL'er of hating Puntland. Dont you have a full list yet. Mise tii Simon Wiesentall ayaa wadaa, accusing every critic of anti-semitism. :D

Sorry Oodweyne, I could not find any other explanation of your rather negative perception of everything we are :D

A man who cannot even pronounce Punt-land, not because he is unable to say it, but because of deep negative sentiment about what Puntland is and stands for :D , is a man who needs to check up at the closest medical clinic . That is our Northern brother Oodweyne

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941781 wrote:
Don't worry about me sxb. I'll get what's mine and then some more. It's my nature to be a hustler dee.
The strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must
. Thucydides indeed was eternally seer.
:)

Mr Apo, are you now unashamedly justifying your clan's aggression and subjugation of the minority native clans of the Jubbas? Of course "the weak" you referred to in your statement can never be Oba's folks, so it must be those poor minorities you are trying to displace from their own lands.

The list is accurate well for the most part i can atleast say about 15 ambassadors are correct , but was it a secret we all know the former kacaan goverment in the last decade was dominated by the M.O.D.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941967 wrote:
We have a motto in the Jubbas which your enclave may not be familiar with. It goes thusly: Majority rule, minority rights. Our minority will be respected and welcomed to the same table as the majority. Can you say the same for the people you kill everyday in Khatuumo? I think not.

You are contradicting yourself Apo and no one kills anyone in Somaliland. All are equal in my country.

xabad   

Xaaji Xunjuf;941953 wrote:
The list is accurate well for the most part i can atleast say about 15 ambassadors are correct , but was it a secret we all know the former kacaan goverment in the last decade was dominated by the
M.O.D

what does the acroynm M.O.D stand for ?

xabad;941992 wrote:
what does the acroynm
M.O.D
stand for ?

3 specific clans who dominated the former kacaan goverment the clan of the President Siyad bare from gedo the clan of his maternal uncles from Ethiopia. And the clan of Axmed selebaan dafle from eastern sool region.