Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali ambassador list during the Kacaan

its called the good old days for some for others it was not , dhulkanada diyaaradanada safaradana dawladanada ciidankanada:D

Oba you would think though 4.5 brought some justice i am always a supporter of 4.5

how can we be for sure tho? Just because they are friendly people doesn't mean that they are a minority dadka a cencus needs to be done before we categorize people

Oba they are a minority they are not quiet they are a minority how can a majority be oppressed its not like we have oromos in Somalia. We are talking about Somalis.

Apophis;941733 wrote:
We'll need verification that the list is accurate but if it is, then any blind woman can see it was a
fair proportional appointment
. And it's not like our current bow legged President is more egalitarian. He's more qabilist than the great General.

64980_360438754055162_2075981321_n.jpg

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941736 wrote:
Yes saas waaye sxbkey
:D

You would have been the ambassador of North Korea while I, South Korea and we'd meet in the DMZ every Friday night to hit on them chinky girls

Apophis;941736 wrote:
Yes saas waaye sxbkey

You would have been the ambassador of North Korea while I, South Korea and we'd meet in the DMZ every Friday night to hit on them chinky girls

lmao

Tallaabo   

Oh the Golden age!! The era which was so utterly brought to a screeching halt my the SNM mujahidiin. A timely reminder that group who abused the entire Somali people's trust and goodwill are still misguided enough to continue their wicked scheming and political mischief in some quarters of the failed republic.

Dr_Osman   

Thats a b.s list because the ambassador in china was yusuf dheeg the former foreign minister under sharif govt and I know this for personal reasons. Plus he is back there now as ambassador as we speak

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941763 wrote:
Only a fool rests on his laurels. Today maybe your “golden" but don't expect it to last permanently. It'll be someone elses era soon enough
;)

Perhaps our brothers, the D&M
:)

I would love to see a golden age of peace and prosperity attained through justice and equality not only for our D & M brethren and others but for your folks too.