Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Amin Arts - Siyaasada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya

Apophis   

And your cousin calls me a butler and a shoe-shiner when your folks were the original shiners. But let us not pride ourselves because we carried the white man's shoes, the question is this: what do you have now? I know what I have (a huge piece of the cake) while you inherited nothing but......what exactly did you inherit for your treachery??? Genuine question.

Seriously, you're proud of this :D :D

cropped-britains-kar-group.jpg

STOIC   

I don't know if I should feel proud of you still carrying the legacy of your folks or if I should feel sad that a Somali is proud of Kenyan legacy today.Who else will be in awe of still carrying the bag? Any somaliilander reading this please ask the next sijui somaliilander you meet who are the viaatu Mpira??

I thought Apophis said that he was from Mogadishu and that he was born there a proper Somali citizen is he now a Somali Kenyan war ninku is bed bedal badana:D

Apophis   

Oodweyne;940302 wrote:
Stoic,

I am sure of it that you will educate this kikuye's house slave about his lowly station in life. But still, be as good as to tell him the difference between you and him is that you are a genuine immigrants to those shores which is no more different than any of the teeming communities that came to those green pastures looking for their daily bread under what was then the ruling ethos of the age, namely that of "Pax-Britanica" which used to rule the waves.

And although your fate under these rules were no more enlightened than what used to pass for colonial laws of the day, but still they were highly more civilised than what he and his ilk were treated with. And what is worse for him is that he, unlike you, was a native to the land in whose its law treated him worse than what you used to get in turn.

And furthermore he was as as contended slave as the kikuye of the day were, so he won't even have the luxury of telling himself that the reason he got the wrong end of the stick of the British - at least far worse than your community - is that he was some sort of a torn flesh on the side of the colonial system of the day.

All in all, tell him that he was shit-eating shoe-shiner back then, even as he was unlike you, a born native to the land. And today of independent Kenya he is still the same sniffling snitch and cow's manure eating shoe-shiner for those who replace the then ruling British colonial government, namely the self-serving Kikuyes.

So in nutshell all the regions he may have borne with it as their owners hasn't made him back then and even now as anything other than a born shoe-shiner for others.

Qatweyne you've utterly emberased yourself :D:D. Don't hate me because I have more than you sxb and time has been kind to me :D

Apophis   

Xaaji Xunjuf;940303 wrote:
I thought Apophis said that he was from Mogadishu and that he was born there a proper Somali citizen is he now a Somali Kenyan war ninku is bed bedal badana:D

I'm from NFD, OGland and Somalia. It's not my fault my ancestors expanded for the future while others were happy to be porch monkeys; a fact which causes others to see red :D

STOIC   

Odweyne, the kid just needed history lesson... Wish he knew when once one of our rich closest cousin had said similar stuff you put down against their highest ranking man in the Kenyan Army general MohAmud.The butler they were convinced Moi to deport our cousin .He ended up deported back to Ethiopia(they wanted him deported to Barre at the time but the community stood up for him not sent to Barre)...there are decent folks in that community but I doubt I have the fondest memory of them.. By the way KhAtumo folks were considered SomalilAnders and if you look at the present Somali sijui there is many intermarriage with them and we always on sAme side... Sorry typing from phone

Apophis;940309 wrote:
I'm from NFD, OGland and Somalia. It's not my fault my ancestors expanded for the future while others were happy to be porch monkeys; a fact which causes others to see red
:D

You cant be from all of those places you can only be from one country you cannot be a Kenyan Ethiopian and Somali all at the same time pick one.

Apophis   

I never said I was Ethiopian. OGland is as real as your Somaliland. And I'm from all those places. It's a fact, deal with it. :D

There is no such thing as Ogland, the current term you are looking for right now is dawlada deegaanka Somalida eeh Itoobiya, thats an entity that exist. If there is an OG entity we have not seen it yet horta ka midha dhali and the fight the xabashis and get your land back. Somaliland is different its a functioning defacto state the Koonfurians have no control over Somaliland , you cannot compare that to your Og Imaginary state my friend.

Aaliyyah;940232 wrote:
MAANTA_2013.jpg

here on the ground, where the realities exists and is rooted in facts, a picture like this has no relevance.

on the internet, where there is a blurred distinction between reality and fiction, this picture is relevant.

ee sida uula soco.

when thomas sanka renamed his country from its french colonial name Upper Volta to Burkina Faso (the land of upright men) and its people Burkinabés, he not only ensured the country broke away with its tormented colonial legacy but in tandem established the conditions for a bright future and a shared new identity.

when muhammud ali jinnah negotiated an independent Pakistan from uncompromising hindu zealots, he changed the hindu language previously spoken in the indian subcontinent to urdu and used the arabic script to get closer to the ‘muslim identity’ and away from any previously shared commonalities with India.

the reconstructing and reconstituting of a country’s value, according to its own parameters, and of course in the eyes of the international community, are instrumental in creating an ultimate unshakable reality – permanent, unyielding and facts firmly placed on the ground. the rebranding and recreating of national myths and convictions is vital. similarly the re-indoctrination and remolding of people is imperative too.

Somaliland MUST follow the historical precedence set by trailblazers like Burkina Faso and Pakistan in transforming itself.

the term 'somali' has to all intent and purposes become harmfully soiled forever and calling your country Somaliland – combines the two prong legacies of colonialism and the failed reunification and subsequent events proceeding. anything with 'somali' evokes negativity and wreck any potential progress and development.

the golis mountain range covers about 45% of Somaliland's land mass from east to west. it also represents the symbolic ideal of unity, unity of a people so closely interlinked, yet, whose inability to unite for a common cause has meant a limbo of sorts and unending purgatory.the changes necessary for such a transformations should start with the immediate obliteration from memory with anything associated with the term 'somali', whether prefixed or suffixed. Somaliland MUST be renamed Golisia and its citizens Golisians. the language should be renamed Golisiyana and written in a different script, if necessary and re-branded to make it a closely related but uniquely different to the olde somali language. a new capital city MUST be built in Oog to achieve a geographically balance.

these plans will only require a 2/3 majority in both house to be implemented as per the constitution. Golisia is not too far from its deserved place among the countries of the world. hollywood celebrities like ben stiller, Cameron Diaz and the likes of Bono from U2 are to be enlisted and lucrative deals signed to use the rights to the plight of Golisia and Golisians to attract media attention from the most remote and least densely populated corners of Latvia.

for 21 years the name ‘Somaliland' has crippled our destiny, aspirations and collective will. admittedly, it should be noted too that we’ve chosen the wrong path in achieving recognition. how many more years will the good people of somaliland be reliant on the deeqbixiyasha and speculate on the direction of our cursed neighbouring country. victory belongs to those who strive for it. we are at such a critical juncture in our history. and ultimately success belongs to those who take what’s rightfully theirs and by any means necessary….indeed

Apophis   

Xaaji Xunjuf;940320 wrote:
Og Imaginary state my friend.

Ain't that funny. I think you're peddling an imaginary state and you think the same of me. The power of imagination huh :D

Apophis first fight for your land than create a state in ur Land occupied by the Xabashis , sovereignty and territorial control maha wax cid kale ku hayso wa wax aad xoogaga iyo xiniyaha aad ku dhacsatid.

Aaliyyah   

STOIC;940311 wrote:
. By the way KhAtumo folks were considered SomalilAnders

First of all, the current clan based admin “Somaliland” is different than the British Somaliland that consisted of multi-clans. Secondly, Khaatumo clan was the only one among the clans in the North of Somalia who never signed any treaties of protection with Britain. Hence, the Khatumo folks never recognized the colonial borders (British Somaliland) and still stand firm by their decision.

The Sage   

Well Amin is a cartoonist after all so I'd say he did his job by making us laugh at this drawing....it is pretty ridiculous after all since it's completely removed from reality.

That map is about as accurate as this map of the US:

QsxwkdO.gif