Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Amin Arts - Siyaasada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya

STOIC   

Heh@raula I must have touched a nerve if you must have ignored how all this conversations came about ..calm down read my words.I never took the liberty to speak for all sijuuis their political affiliations or otherwise.I'm sticking with the origin of the word and if you guys are arguing the origin was meant for other people I can't convince you...am really surprised how you came on defense but carry on sister

Wadani   

Waranle_Warrior;940374 wrote:
Wadani, how do you know or prove that is the accurate map or is this Wadani being 'real' wadani and fiqi tolki kama jano tago type these days
:D

Wallahi it's accruate, beenna ku ma dhaarto.

Waranle_Warrior;940374 wrote:
Wadani, how do you know or prove that is the accurate map or is this Wadani being 'real' wadani and fiqi tolki kama jano tago type these days
:D

The map he posted is closer to the truth than what the cartoonist illustrated , the cartoonis is from the smaller Mogadishu clans so he would not know anything about Somaliland clan Demographics. Because according to his map hargeisa gabiley arasbiyo wajaale are all part of the owdal state thats how he calls it. Qurilugud and the northern buhoodle district is part of khatumo and even western sool is part of khatumo according to him.

Wadani, Looooooool, Wallahi you got me laughing so hard, I believe you brother hadaad dhaaratay, but I wasn't asking for your dhaar but if there were evidence to proof your point but I take your dhaar for it. Qofka Muslinka ah haduu dhaarto ayaa layiri waa laga aaminaa and I will trust you.

Xx, stop your racist remarks or dissing what you call the smaller clan in Mogadishu, adiguba adeer you are a small clan compared to others.

Wadani   

Waranle_Warrior;940385 wrote:
Wadani, Looooooool, Wallahi you got me laughing so hard, I believe you brother hadaad dhaaratay, but I wasn't asking for your dhaar but if there were evidence to proof your point but I take your dhaar for it. Qofka Muslinka ah haduu dhaarto ayaa layiri waa laga aaminaa and I will trust you.

looool, waa runtaa walaal. Anyway, my proof is the towns like Bohol, Midhisho and Dararwayne are all well-known deegaans inhabited by HY, and look where they are located on the map.

nuune   

STOIC;940346 wrote:
.....I sincerely apologize to
Garissa folks
like Haatu and
Nuuune

Stoic ha ii sheego meeshaan ku noqdey Garissa folks, waxa uu ugu maleeyay inaan ahey Garissa folks iyo waxa ku kallifey inuu moodo inaan ahey Garissa folks isagoon waligiis arag qoraal aan dhahayo Garissa folks ayaan ahey.

STOIC   

Nuuune, I'm sorry if you are not from Garissa.I always assumed you were.Gariisa cay mahaaa..I grew up with people from there..I was just apologizing to the folks I assumed were from there..Appphis, I personally know Raula and It is hard to keep conversation like two Internet strangers...phone acting up sorry

nuune   

Stoic, sxb, caay ma ahan Garissa, no worries wax dhiba maadan geysan, waxaan Macalin ka ahaa Madarasa Thanawi ah oo ku taaley Garissa in eary 90s, waxaan dhigi jirey maado magaceeda la yiraahdo: Culuum-Al-Sarf ooka koobnaa dhowr kutub, laga yaabo inaad aheyd one of my students at the time oon bilaa naxariista kulleetiga ku ceejin jirey markey is daba mariyaan Afcaalul Miizaan wal Qiyaas iyo Mabnigooda.

Xaaji Xeyraan, naga dhax bax aniga iyo Stoic waryee.

STOIC   

Nuuune, waaan naxaay niiinkaa otheygaa maaat ugaaftee ban isiirii....anyway Maaar Hatat Macaalin aheet niiin alim batahaay..spelling Somali sucks

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;940344 wrote:
They were not the only clan there were other clans to who didn't sign the colonial treaties for instance the Baligubadle clan southern Hargeisa didn't sign the colonial treaty and there were others to. The Brits signed a treaty with all the coastal tribes Maakhir clan the awdal clans saaxil and other sanaag clans. But since the Garaad clan is a clan of the interior they didn't sign a treaty the same with the baligubadle clan.

Baligubadle are a subclan, men of the same clan signed on their behalf. Learn your history.