Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Amin Arts - Siyaasada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya

Aaliyyah   

Apophis;940252 wrote:
Patronising BS. The “our eastern regions" you speak of has never been yours and will never be yours so show some decorum when Aliyyah says get the fck out of my house.

One love.

+1000 :D

STOIC   

So Somalialnd folks love the leaf more than the viatu Mpira folks of Garissa? That is news to me, but carry on...and if you didn't know I really didn't need an Identification cards (Kipande) to start claiming to be Kenyan citizens or even praying my Salat as some folks were known to be...carry on

PS I think google can help you what a ratbag is....

STOIC   

Heh..You are really naive if you think the Viatu Mpira is not insult to the Garissa folks or as if they are the only rightful Somali citizens of Kenya..A little history of the Somali-Kenyans should be in order for you my dear brother.Your folks maybe hand-suckled by the Moi era hysteria, but they are far from being the only Somalis..Some of us go way back.Just google the original Somali setllers of down Kenya and let me know who are the real Kenyans...

Stoic,

Take it easy on the fellas....

Lately, a lot of roads 'baa soo xidhmay', so they're allowed a bit of venting and name-calling. We're still waiting on how the final birth of the Jubbaland 'baby' ends up. Meanwhile, the attempt to drag SL into the 'Somalia' quagmire has been sidestepped and Khaatumo,well.....

I'll stop it there re:Khaatumo issue to avoid the risk of further alienating some of the Somalilanders from those regions.

So if a picture by Amin Amir somewhere in the cold of the West brings comfort to their dreams of how the Somali peninsula should be,................ don't begrudge them that right.......

D.O.C   

Buntus people are mad about my country. You will never settle down coz your brains are in my pocket.

STOIC   

Mintid, I really didn't wanted to go there, but the kid pushed it and even had the audacity to question who is Kenyan-Somali.Typical Viatu Mpira and their ways of thinking they are the only Kenyans.I just wanted to leave a thought with the kid, but unfortunately I'm not sure he has anywhere to put that since its occupied by all the Suck-up menatlity to the Kenyan government ..I'm sorry to all the descent folks from that city in this boards....

STOIC   

Apophis,

Don't hide behind others? I thought it was only me and you going back and forth...Heh @ one tuulo..You have alot to learn.No one questioned about you owning the dusty and jajuus ridden city...

STOIC   

Apophis, when your folks were wearing viatu Mpira and milking camels my folks were gaining the Asiatic status which according to the historians confered immunity from arrest African police (the same status police you guys worship in modern day) also special accomodation in hospitals..Oh boy if owning a piece of land in what was original Somalia gives you hope and status against people who were enjoying previledge in Kenya in in the 1920's I feel you my brother....A province we were expelled for teaching you guys how to fight for your rights against the colonial..

STOIC   

I don't know if I should feel proud of you still carrying the legacy of your folks or if I should feel sad that a Somali is proud of Kenyan legacy today.Who else will be in awe of still carrying the bag? Any somaliilander reading this please ask the next sijui somaliilander you meet who are the viaatu Mpira??

I thought Apophis said that he was from Mogadishu and that he was born there a proper Somali citizen is he now a Somali Kenyan war ninku is bed bedal badana:D

STOIC   

Odweyne, the kid just needed history lesson... Wish he knew when once one of our rich closest cousin had said similar stuff you put down against their highest ranking man in the Kenyan Army general MohAmud.The butler they were convinced Moi to deport our cousin .He ended up deported back to Ethiopia(they wanted him deported to Barre at the time but the community stood up for him not sent to Barre)...there are decent folks in that community but I doubt I have the fondest memory of them.. By the way KhAtumo folks were considered SomalilAnders and if you look at the present Somali sijui there is many intermarriage with them and we always on sAme side... Sorry typing from phone

Apophis;940309 wrote:
I'm from NFD, OGland and Somalia. It's not my fault my ancestors expanded for the future while others were happy to be porch monkeys; a fact which causes others to see red
:D

You cant be from all of those places you can only be from one country you cannot be a Kenyan Ethiopian and Somali all at the same time pick one.

There is no such thing as Ogland, the current term you are looking for right now is dawlada deegaanka Somalida eeh Itoobiya, thats an entity that exist. If there is an OG entity we have not seen it yet horta ka midha dhali and the fight the xabashis and get your land back. Somaliland is different its a functioning defacto state the Koonfurians have no control over Somaliland , you cannot compare that to your Og Imaginary state my friend.

Aaliyyah;940232 wrote:
MAANTA_2013.jpg

here on the ground, where the realities exists and is rooted in facts, a picture like this has no relevance.

on the internet, where there is a blurred distinction between reality and fiction, this picture is relevant.

ee sida uula soco.