Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Amin Arts - Siyaasada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya

nuune   

Anigu waxaanba la yaabanahey, maxaa STATE loo yiri after their name, KHATUMO, MAAKHIR, OR AWDAL would have being OK, magicii state gadaal ku wato in order to clarify points to others that they are state are not series about what they stand for.

Also waxaan kaloon la yaabanahey in the map KHAATUMO oo mici dawoco ku dooxdey araxda ama dhinaca SOMALILAND, falliiqaas galey Somaliland ma mid ay iska bixin doontaa mise waa mid mariid iyo maar ka buuxdoo aan la iskaba saari karin.

The Zack   

^So Ohio State, Michigan State, Florida are not serious? :)

Khaatumo territories are much larger than Somaliland's. I didn't know that...

Aaliyyah   

The Zack;940239 wrote:
^So Ohio State, Michigan State, Florida are not serious?
:)

Khaatumo territories are much larger than Somaliland's. I didn't know that...

+1

STOIC   

I like Amin cartoons, but I disagree with his hoisting of the blue flag in Awdal.I always thought the difference between Awdal and Khatumo was starker..One was formed by Some ratbags who couldn't survive a day in Borama with that blue flag...The perceived optimism of hoisting blue flag in Awdal is misplaced...

According to Amins map , hargeisa is in Owdal state:D

By the way khatumo is a sub region of Somaliland , operating in the far eastern districts of Sool boocame and taleex.

Khatumo is a vassal sub region of Somaliland

The Zack   

STOIC;940249 wrote:
I like Amin cartoons, but I disagree with his hoisting of the blue flag in Awdal.I always thought the difference between Awdal and Khatumo was starker..One was formed by Some ratbags
who couldn't survive a day in Borama
with that blue flag...The perceived optimism of hoisting blue flag in Awdal is misplaced...

You mean they will be killed? Amin is referring to the people's beliefs. It is a known fact that majority of reer Awdal are NOT for secession. Meesha cidiina baa xoog ku heysato.

The Zack;940253 wrote:
You mean they will be killed? Amin is referring to the people's beliefs. It is a known fact that majority of reer Awdal are NOT for secession. Meesha cidiina baa xoog ku heysato.

Are you saying they were pretending 23 years in Borama listen from 2:55

I think the latest most pro union intellectual from that region is leaving Somalia Mr Samatar.

The Zack   

Apophis LOL :D :D

Xunjuf, I can post 16 different videos of Awdalites with the beautiful blue flag in Borama protests. I can also post the intellectuals and the educated of Borama denouncing the weak secession dreams so I have no idea what this little video you posted proves :D

STOIC   

The Zack, of course I didn't mean they will be killed.Just they will not gain even a modicum of attention or leverage of support with that blue flag....

Apophis, you run the course of Khat-land insult..give it a break.We can all stoop low and throw some insult towards the ratbags and butler boys of your community (mind you which I have first hand experience as a Kenyan) but that will be uncalled for.......

The Zack;940259 wrote:
^LOL
:D

Xunjuf, I can post 16 different videos of Awdalites with blue flag in Borama protests. I can also post the intellectuals and the educated of Borama denouncing the weak secession dreams so I have no idea what this little video you posted proves

You said majority is opposed, the flag they were carrying during the Killings in 2011 2012 is the Argentina flag you can post is , they one time waved the Blue flag that was in 2009 during the killings. The majority of them support of SL , i doubt they want a union with Somalia. When their most intellectual said there is nothing for them in Mogadishu.