Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Amin Arts - Siyaasada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya

Wadani   

Aaliyyah;940494 wrote:
Wa la isku xoog sheganaya miya. Haye aan aragno kasoo hadha.

No, u misunderstood. Im talking about history. Waxani way dhaceen and cannot be changed unless God forbid civil war breaks out in the north.. But if the snm clan started claiming Laascaanod today for example (in the sense of expelling the Khaatumo clan and making it an snm degaan), i'd be the first to go against it. So markaa ha i fahmi waayin.

Aaliyyah   

Classified;940496 wrote:
Interesting. If only each clan stayed in it's territory, would much blood and unnecessary death be avoided.

Absolutely.

Carafaat   

Wadani;940469 wrote:
oo yaan dhul balaadhan daganayn? Ciyaalkan neo-d@@rodismka lagu koriyay maxaanu ka yeelnaa bal wakaase. And about the treaties, y would HA sultaans signing a treaty in berbera with the British iclude the interior SNM clans if the Maakhir treaty doesn't include the Khaatumo clan? Y do u consider the SNM clan a monolith and not the H@rti?

Wadani, be carefull now. Certain folks do not teach their children one sided versions of clan history but only propagate the "national" history thought them by uncles. :D

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;940500 wrote:
No, u misunderstood. Im talking about history. Waxani way dhaceen and cannot be changed unless God forbid civil war breaks out in the north.. But if the snm clan started claiming Laascaanod today for example (in the sense of expelling the Khaatumo clan and making it an snm degaan), i'd be the first to go against it. So markaa ha i fahmi waayin.

You are in denial. Civil war has been ongoing for more than two decades in Somalia. And this civil war is still active in many parts of Somalia including Khaatumo region.

Wadani   

Aaliyyah;940561 wrote:
You are in denial. Civil war has been ongoing for more than two decades in Somalia. And this civil war is still active in many parts of Somalia including Khaatumo region.

True, but it's not the type of civil war where some people are expelled from their deegaans and a new clan is brought in to settle there, and that's wat I was intitially talking about. Anyway, u already know my position on Khaatumo. Somaliland should let them be if dadwaynaha Khaatumo doesn't want to be a part of them, just as Somalia should let Somaililand be if it doesnt want to rejoin the union.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;940566 wrote:
True, but it's not the type of civil war where some people are expelled from their deegaans and a new clan is brought in to settle there, and that's wat I was intitially talking about. Anyway, u already know my position on Khaatumo. Somaliland should let them be if dadwaynaha Khaatumo doesn't want to be a part of them, just as Somalia should let Somaililand be if it doesnt want to rejoin the union.

Civil wars took place in Northeast early 80s, Northwest late 80s, Awdal 91, Mugadishu 91- 2012, Kilinka shanaad past 30 years, and in Khaatumo region from 2007-now (Kalshaale, Xudun, Buhoodle, Laascaanod etc). Civil wars don't have types. I bet you in each war certain people thought they were targetted and being expelled from their region. So one can interpret each war from a different perspective, but bottom line war is a war.

Maybe, you and others respect the choice of Khaatumo people. However, Silaanyo, his militia, and his neo-snm supporters including some in this forum strongly believe Khaatumo region should be under SL by force. Even if it means displacing the locals, disregarding the wishes of Khaatumo people.

Khatumites etc,Remember 1988 when you were cheering Abe Siyad's policy of extermination, now the shoe is in otha foot, only difference being you are treated more than equally and yet threatening with all the bad you would inflict upon us.You couldn't do any with siyad's armaments cos you were wrong & can't do any today cos you r absolutely wrong again.It's ok to dream evil but the consequences will be up front with your eyes wide open.Sad saga of somali politics in last 40 yrs squarely rests upon you and CO.

Now keep rewriting history with the much familiar words...."nothing happened & no one was meant to be uprooted!!!!"

burahadeer;940640 wrote:
Khatumites etc,Remember 1988 when you were cheering Abe Siyad's policy of extermination, now the shoe is in otha foot, only difference being you are treated more than equally and yet threatening with all the bad you would inflict upon us.You couldn't do any with siyad's armaments cos you were wrong & can't do any today cos you r absolutely wrong again.It's ok to dream evil but the consequences will be up front with your eyes wide open.Sad saga of somali politics in last 40 yrs squarely rests upon you and CO.

Now keep rewriting history with the much familiar words...."nothing happened & no one was meant to be uprooted!!!!"

People like you is what makes me not to take Somaliland's aspirations for independence seriously. You were victims of a brutal regime and despite that your militias committed horrendous crimes on your march to the east in eastern Sanaag. I usually see this blood thirsty tribalism in other forums, we need be better than this.