Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

An Open Letter to President Hassan Mohamoud

Jacpher;938410 wrote:
^War doqonoow dadkaas dagaalkooda ma aheyn mise Soomaalinimo ku saabsan; waa resource iyo land dispute as it was for the civil war in the south. Muqdisho, Baydaho, Kismaayo, Gaalkacyo, all these southern cities, the war wasn't about for Soomaalinimo or against Somalinimo. They were fighting for land and control along clan lines. All these clans will stand up for Somalinimo and Somaliweyn regardless of their inter-clan warfare. Dadkan waa dad walaalo aaminsan Soomaliweyn oo dagaal dhex maray wilina ogol inay wadankooda inkastoo ay jirto political difference. They all call Muqdisho their capital regardless of political disagreements.

On the other hand, SL is running away because it doesn't believe in Somalinimo iyo Somaliweyn. See the difference. Whatever is happening in the south has little to do with seceding from the country because of Somalinimo died. So for you to believe Somalinimo is dead is no different than believing in separating the country into pieces of clan countries. Hassan is elected to bring Somalinimo back under federalism. Don't confuse the issues of some parts of the country have with the federalal system. Those are internal issues that will get resolved. You are either for Somalia and Somalinimo behind Hassan or behind Siilaanyo with secessionism and death of Somalinimo.

sxb im not against somalinimo laakin dee somalinimadu maanta shey lagu qaraabto bey noqotay taas baana kaso horjeeda in dano gaar lagu gaaro oraahdaas sidoo kale waxaan aaminsanahay maanta somalinimadu ineysan jirin ba ama aad uu yartahay as i said before somalinimo hadii ay jiri lahayd maanta heerkaan ma gaari lahayn. SL iyagu bey uu taal waxey go'aansadaan laakin waxaanse hubaa anigu if koonfuri ay nabad noqoto oo sida oo ay tahay maanta ka wanaagsanaato in walaalaha SL soo laaban doonan.

At the end of the day xoog iyo isqasab la arkay waxey dhashay marka let them decide what they want thats all im saying.

Che if the Somalia and Somaliland leaders cannot solve the matter of SL and Somalia , regarding the future relationship union /or independence who is. Since the IC called for SL govt and Somalia govt to talk and come to an agreement. Eventhough Somaliland is still officially part of the Somali republic on paper but practically its not. Who will solve this

^If you reduce the entire Somali to Somali-Somaliland issue and believe the solution will only come from those two, then you will be in rude for surprise.

But Somalia and Somaliland issue is a separate problem and conflict something which started since the unilateral declaration of independence by the Somalilanders in 1991. Ofcourse there are other Problems domestic problems Somalia is facing , but Somalia has a government now and they SL government shouldn't they talk to the legitimate government of Somalia. Let me you ask you this where do you think the solution can come from. How do you think Somaliland should approach Somalia and how do you think Somalia should approach Somaliland.

This is an ill-informed letter; there is no reason for concern. President Hassan is very wise to engage dare I say save Somaliland from a biting isolation that could result an unnecessary political implosion.

What came out of Turkey is a pleasant news. One is well advised to wait the completion of the talks before one assumes bad intent on the president approach.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;938422 wrote:
^If you reduce the entire Somali to Somali-Somaliland issue and believe the solution will only come from those two, then you will be in rude for surprise.

Che, Somaliland-Somalia laid the foundation for the Somali Republic and it was the beginning of the downfall of the Republic. Its resolution shall be the beginning again of a new start. All other issues will be dealt with, but not without finding a resolution for the foundation of the Somali Republic. Surely, you can see that.

Jacpher   

Oba: There you go with mixing up oranges and apples. There are wars, conflicts, struggles and million other issues in the South. However, Somalinimo ain't one of them. I don't think Hassan is in Turkey trying to fix Somalinimo in the South. He's there selling Somalinimo is well and alive and that Somaliland should reconsider and give up the idea Somalinimo is dead. That's the argument between Somalia vs Somaliland, not clan x, y, z are fighting for state in Baydadhabo Kismaayo or any other city in the South. Internal issue vs External. And if you think Somaliland talada go'aansiga ayadey u taal, Culoosoow disagrees with you.

Carafaat, whenever you run out of arguments, resort to clan and personal attacks. If you think Madoobe and Jubaland are against Somalinimo, you're not as knowledgeable of the issue as I thought.

Xaaji. The country is divided into clan fiefdoms, which are responsible for the formation of the new Somali Government. The Government derives its legitimacy from the tribes including reer Sool. The Government can not reach settlement without deferring to regional entities and tribes. You have to be realistic, otherwise we are just lying to ourselves.

Carafaat. The Republic is dead. Solution can only come from the Somali people.

Carafaat   

Jacpher;938428 wrote:

Carafaat
, whenever you run out of arguments, resort to clan and personal attacks. If you think Madoobe and Jubaland are against Somalinimo, you're not as knowledgeable of the issue as I thought.

Saxiib Jacpher,

You reasoned that Siilanyo opposes Hassan Sheick and is against Somalinimo. They have met recently and were both smiling, see the pictures and their signing of the cooperation. But as you have reasoned, if opposing Hassan Sheick is the standard for being against Somalinimo then it seems that the only ones who are opposing Hassan Sheick and support the Kikuyu's is Madoba and his pirate assistents. Thus according to your logic, they are against Somalinimo.

I suggest you read back what you wrote and retract if you oppose your own reasoning. :D

Che the thing is ofcourse the country is full of tribal fiefdoms but they have a government now and they have a constitution and a parliament should that not be enough. Or should some tribes be given more privileges above the government its self. As for the case of sool its a region contested by Somaliland , the khatumo faction and the garowe clan enclave , the vast majority is in the hands of SL.How ever khatumo should pick a side if they want to be represented either be under culusow or siilaanyo when it comes to the talks.

Oodweyne,

I know what I am talking about, apparently you (characteristic of your type) are happy with the pictures. I am reading the substance of the talks, I am happy with it. An immediate remedy has been provided to get Somaliland going, and the talks will continue--within 90 days there will be another meeting in Ankara. All I am saying is what happened is a positive thing, was handled in the best way, and should not cause any concerns to the unionists. I am sure the separatists are concern.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;938434 wrote:
Oodweyne,

I know what I am talking about, apparently you (characteristic of your type) are happy with the pictures. I am reading the substance of the talks, I am happy with it. An immediate remedy has been provided to get Somaliland going, and the talks will continue--within 90 days there will be another meeting in Ankara. All I am saying is what happened is a positive thing, was handled in the best way, and should not cause any concerns to the unionists. I am sure the separatists are concern.

Xiinfaniin, why is Ali Khaliif Galeyr treatening Somalia with seccession then?

Carafaat   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

More angry Khatumites opposing Somalias goverment. Xiin, your statement seems to be incorrect. Dont try to hide as usual and just answer the question.

If our separatists brothers appraisal of Ankara meeting is based on the reaction of Khaatumo or any other group then I guess there is no argument to be had here