Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

An Open Letter to President Hassan Mohamoud

Carafaat   

Ali Khaliif Galeyr has a point though. Khatumo has been sidelined, its quite logic for Khatumo to re-evaluate its objectives in order to achieve more results for its people. Siyasadu waa dan.

NGONGE;938348 wrote:

As for the "let us be all little fiefdoms, clan nations", I am afraid that is not possible if Somalia and Somaliland are allowed to carve up an agreement that suits both Siilaanyo and Hassan Sheikh.

Neither control all territories they claim to represent..

Carafaat the thing is what can khatumo offer hassan culusow and his admin , obviously some of the territory of khatumo is still claimed by the garowe clan enclave. While the vast majority is under SL Khatumo needs to rethink their strategy when dealing with Koonfurians.

Jacpher   

Oba is being brainwashed these days by the separtists on this board. Someone help the brother out.

Waryaa Soomaalinimo is the whole purpose of President Hasaan is meeting the secessionists in Turkey. His message is solely based on Soomaalinimo and you nod your head in agreement with xaaji that Somalinimo is dead, a man whose aim is to kill Soomaalinimo and build up his Qaran based on his clan entity. If there were no Somalinimo, your adeer wouldn't have a good case. Say it ain't dead and you're coming to Muqdisho.

Wadani   

Carafaat;938362 wrote:
Ali Khaliif Galeyr has a point though. Khatumo has been sidelined, its quite logic for Khatumo to re-evaluate its objectives in order to achieve more results for its people.
Siyasadu waa dan.

Ha ahaato dan ee danahoo dhami ma wada sinna. Teenu danta tolka ma dhaafsana, waana halka ay sartu ka qudhuntay ileen siyaasad reeraysani danta guud ayay caqabad ku tahaye.

Jacpher;938368 wrote:
Oba
is being brainwashed these days by the separtists on this board. Someone help the brother out.

Waryaa
Soomaalinimo
is the whole purpose of President Hasaan is meeting the secessionists in Turkey. His message is solely based on
Soomaalinimo
and you nod your head in agreement with xaaji that Somalinimo is dead, a man whose aim is to kill Soomaalinimo and build up his Qaran based on his clan entity. If there were no Somalinimo, your adeer wouldn't have a good case. Say it ain't dead and you're coming to Muqdisho.

We first have to understand this terminology called Somalinimo is it a culture a country a nation a language is it what bonds the Somali speaking people. I cant kill something i hardly know what it stands for. Is it pan Somalism based the language the Somali people speak. I mean we have here people who were calling for that IGAD countries have more say in making an administration for Somalia (jubbaland) then the government of Somalia its self. Are the IGAD countries included into the so called Somalinimo. President hassan sheikh maxamuud is the President of Somalia, not the President of Somalinimo well maybe he is but we still dont know what it is by the way who is dying for Somalinimo currently Puntland Somaliland Khatumo Jubbaland raskambooni Djibouti ONLF you tell me?

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;938342 wrote:
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

check Ali Khaliif at 7.01min.

That is what I was saying. Did you hear something else? NG suggested that he treatened that he will join somaliland..All he said was IF "Hada maba yeeli doono...Hadii faliwaali naguba dhaqaajiso oo somaliland raacaynaa, Garoowe iyo Muqdisho ma joojin karaan"...

A_Khadar   

oba hiloowlow;938359 wrote:
LOL@oodka

Xaaji true, if we care about somalinimo we wouldn't be in this mess today.

If you and your clan don't care about Somalinimo, there are people who care Somalinimo and died for it and currently dying for it.

A_Khadar   

Wadani;938370 wrote:
Ha ahaato dan ee danahoo dhami ma wada sinna. Teenu danta tolka ma dhaafsana, waana halka ay sartu ka qudhuntay ileen siyaasad reeraysani danta guud ayay caqabad ku tahaye.

And tell me danta Somaliland ee ay soomali uga caraarayaan? Come again Wadani, adigii baa toosh isku ifinayee...

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;938377 wrote:
That is what I was saying. Did you hear something else? NG suggested that he treatened that he will join somaliland..All he said was IF "Hada maba yeeli doono...Hadii faliwaali naguba dhaqaajiso oo somaliland raacaynaa, Garoowe iyo Muqdisho ma joojin karaan"...

Isn't that what a threat is, saaxib? If you don't do this, I will do that. Wax fahan.

A_Khadar;938379 wrote:
If you and your clan don't care about Somalinimo, there are people who care Somalinimo and died for it and currently dying for it.

ok awoowe.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;938365 wrote:
^^
Che

Not according to the international community that set up this talks. After all to say only two people are legally tasked to talk the fate of former Somali republic means,in their eyes, it's these two entities that has the right to represent those who fall inside the territories in which each party is claiming to represent.

Awoowe that is how you like to be but but also look the other side of the coin. Beesha cadhaysan ee rabta inay go'do oo la soo celinaayo since inta kale ay joogaan...