Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

An Open Letter to President Hassan Mohamoud

STOIC   

Odka, I'm surprised Xiin didn't bombard as with threads about the Ankara meeting..I guess this was something to be swept under the rug...Sorry Xiin for the observation...Haha.

Jacpher   

Carafaat;938431 wrote:
Saxiib Jacpher,

You reasoned that Siilanyo opposes Hassan Sheick and is against Somalinimo. They have met recently and were both smiling, see the pictures and their signing of the cooperation. But as you have reasoned, if opposing Hassan Sheick is the standard for being against Somalinimo then it seems that the only ones who are opposing Hassan Sheick and support the Kikuyu's is Madoba and his pirate assistents. Thus according to your logic, they are against Somalinimo.

I suggest you read back what you wrote and retract if you oppose your own reasoning.
:D

Carafaat:

I didn't realize meeting up and a photo-op moment was a commitment on Siilaanyo to giving up secessionism. Siilaanyo opposes Hassan's call for unity and the return of the old Somali republic, if you were that slow to understand my previous point. Now, I'm sure there are plenty of politicians/leaders in the South who don't see every issue eye to eye with Hassan, but they're in support of him with Somalinimo and Somalia as one united country, included are Madoobe, Ghandi, Faroole and the rest of them guys you love to demonize in here. When it comes to the talks in Turkey, on the issue of Somalinimo, Siilaanyo and his team are the only opposition to Hassan call, not other Southern leaders. It is just getting elementary going into little details like this.

So you introduced Madoobe to the equation to just distract. Hassan and Madoobe are on the same level in terms of Somalia coming back. Their difference is within the federal system; the law; how it gets applies, how it is implemented. Not parting into two countries.

Funny how you lump Madoobe & Siilaanyo into one equation of against Somalinimo while you know Madoobe and Hassan are bound to the same constitution and Siilaanyo believes he is in a different country far far away called Somaliland with its own constitution :D :D :D

Carafaat   

Jacpher,

You are trying to sell the Kikuyu project as Somalinimo. Yesterday it was the Ethiopian tanks in Xamar that you were selling as Somalinimo. naga daa dee saxiib. The word Somalinimo has been misused and abused so many times.

I only know that Somalinimo will not be found near Pirate ships, Kikuyu nor Xabashi tanks. :D

LOL@STOIC

I only bombard with the readership of this forum when there is a consequential political undertaking is about to take effect. I don't see what happened in Ankara in that light. To be sure, it is a significant foreplay of a yet to come political paradigm shift in the North (not in the south), but even the foreplay is executed in an impressive diplomatic manner .

Jacpher   

@Oodaka: I didn't think as well mannered duriya gene, you wouldn't restore to distracting the debate with Kikuyu or buffer zone. At least you know this ain't what's on the discussion table in Turkey. When in doubt, bring up Jubbaland poltics maa strategy idiin noqday :D :D

@Carafaat: The same Kikuyu and Xabashi you've been welcoming to Hargeysa in hopes of them recognizing you. Save it for another day Mr. Secessionist.

It ain't me who is in Turkey telling your adeer 'come to Somalia'. It's my president Hassan saying Somalia is here to stay as one country. Soomaali ma kala go'do. Say it after me.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;938409 wrote:
Khadar,

Hence, regardless of what the eventual outcome will be, it’s given that the likes of
“Khatumo-Seeg”
of this world, in which their tireless drivel you are parading around in here is not likely to have a
“seat”
(as a third party to those talks) in that high table in which these talks are taking place. This is all I am trying to open your eyes to.

Aa say ula tahay!

A_Khadar   

xiinfaniin;938424 wrote:
This is an ill-informed letter; there is no reason for concern. President Hassan is very wise to engage dare I say save Somaliland from a biting isolation that could result an unnecessary political implosion.

What came out of Turkey is a pleasant news. One is well advised to wait the completion of the talks before one assumes bad intent on the president approach.

Awoowe, you may be right that the compeletion of the talks worth a wait, but since these talks are completely inclusive to one side of SL and the otherside of president Hassan who his stand of Somali unity isn't clear, Khatumo and other stakeholders have very right reason to be alarmed..

A_Khadar, and I know this is going to buy me our separatist brother's wrath, think of the meeting between FG and SL as akin to the one that took place in Garoowe with Faroole and Saacid.

Federal Government is trying to show that it has a good relationship with all political stakeholders of the country. Talks with Somaliland has a particular value since they concern to an administration that has long maintained its independence from the Somalia proper's politics. Now they are being courted to come on board, this is the first date, and I like the fanfare --and you too should like it as well :D

Jacpher   

Oodweyne;938449 wrote:
Jacpher,

Welcoming the Kikuye and Tigre in to your country is a millions miles away to the notion of
"borrowing"
their muscles to settle score with others. Furthermore, to hope to win their consent so that they may recognized you, is once again a millions miles to the idea of doing their
"bidding"
in the form of creating a
"buffer zone"
for them, which is the desperate case of what Uncle Madobe and his Jubba initiative, are really about ..
:D

So you're reduced to challenging Madoobe on these boards these days and forgetting what you used to brag about here; SL, a stable, viable democracy country in the horn of Africa. Have your dreams and vision for Somaliland died or on life support? Is Madoobe to blame for that :D

Glad President Hassan is pushing the right buttons to literally bring you back to Muqdisho.

The ankara communique

Stated that the Dialogue is between the
Federal Government of Somalia
and the
Government of Somaliland
. The international community that is supporting this process will only provide facilitation when is needed.

7. Agreed to refrain from using any inflammatory language and any other act which may put the continuation of the Dialogue at risk.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;938452 wrote:
^^A_Khadar,

It's not
"Sida ay ilatahay aniga"
. But, what I am teling you, is what the International community (IC) have decreed, ever since the original London conference of last year. Hence, if you have a problem with that way in which they set up the
"table of these talks"
, then see to it to take up with them.

Yes I have problem and concerns and this is what is all about..

Oodweyne, I did say the truth would anger you.

Federal government at this phase of the talks does not need (politically) to consult with Khatumo or any other group because what is being talked about as apparent in the communique revolve around security and development.

Remind me what was the scope of the talks Federal government held with Puntland? :D

Carafaat   

So the President of Khatumo is contemplating with real secession from Somalia in an official letter to the President of Somalia?

Carafaat;938463 wrote:
So the President of Khatumo is contemplating with real secession from Somalia in an official letter to the President of Somalia?

I dont get it khatumo wants secession as in what the Khatumo republic ? Well they first refused to be part of the pirate enclave. And now they are not one one line with the rest of the Koonfurians?