Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland requests the remains of the 47 Somalilanders killed in 1989,Mogadishu to be handed over

Saalax   

No Somalilander cares about the joke that is Jubbaland which 80% of the land is held by Al Shabab,

the same goes for the desert that is Puntland. Get with the program it is all about Hargeysa and

Mogadishu. No time for minors.

Abdul   

Saalax;930831 wrote:
It is interesting to see the most defeated group in the Somali peninsula Khaatumo Seeg of the defeated lot

whose hometowns are chained with shackles in 2013 having the nerve to show their faces in the political

section.

Here comes saalax with gun blazing,but his gun is the kids toy gun....you know the one that fires water.And most of the time he fires at his own feet.You talking about lascaanod?The guy who controls the city is mahad cambashe(a lascanod native)...he is the guy who allows your thug militia to hide in the bushes around the town.When that traitor is dealt with, make sure you dont leave your shoes behind.

Carafaat   

Abdul;930859 wrote:
On second thought,let these orphans of the queen have their bones.

Thank you Abdul. Now was that so difficult. If only the military regime was as so sensible.

Saalax   

Abdul;930858 wrote:
The guy who controls the city is mahad cambashe(a lascanod native)...

His boss is Siilaanyo of the SNM folks the same folks you despise. Mahad Cambashe is simply a

pay phone much like the rest of the Khaatumo seegs. Get used to it whinny kid.

Tallaabo   

Mr Saalax please stop your naked tribalism, the SSC folks were never part of the defeated lot, not even the enemy camp. They are and will always be where they were before the defeated lot were chased out of Somaliland with no shoes on. The defeated lot are the ones whose golden age of robbery and false pride was short lived thanks to the SNM warriors. They are the ones flooding this thread with hate for the tormentors of their fathers who have now resigned to the indignity of wailing for their bye gone era in coffee shop around the world. The defeated lot as shown in this thread do not understand the manners of the civilised world like Somaliland who respect their dead and honour their living. Their barbarity are daily headline news around the world and foolishly they think the civilised Somalilanders share their despicable characteristics and values with them, hence their shock at our request for a decent burial of our fallen heroes.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;930888 wrote:
So much hatred SMH

Wey duushey sow ma aha Xaaji? Here you have Saalax, calling S/land "citizens" as you call them Khaatumo Seeg and the defeated lot. And you tell me it's not a clan project.

One question on this, are the bones still buried in the beach? If that's so, then they should be taken to a proper burial site, wherever their relatives chose, not politicians.

Saalax   

Tallaabo I simply gave them a taste of their own medicine. This topic is about Somaliland and south

Somalia, why are Khaatumo seeg supporters whining and slandering the dead? We know what is

burning them, it all comes down to tribalism. I am from Sool/Sanaag myself and will not hesitate putting

the Khaatumo seeg losers in their place.

cadnaan1   

Runta hadii laga hadlaayo qof idiinka hortaagan ma jirto hadaadba ogtihiin halka ay ku xabaalan yihiin.dowlad walaa shacab idinka hortaagan ma jiraan. Arintan ah inaad hay'ad gaalo aad weydisaan waxaan u arkaa inay tahay qalad.

Haatu;930895 wrote:
Wey duushey sow ma aha Xaaji? Here you have Saalax, calling S/land "citizens" as you call them
Khaatumo Seeg
and
the defeated lot
. And you tell me it's not a clan project.

One question on this, are the bones still buried in the beach? If that's so, then they should be taken to a proper burial site, wherever
their relatives
chose, not politicians.

When did i call them khatumo seeg or defeated lot?

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;931016 wrote:
When did i call them khatumo seeg or defeated lot?

"citizens" as you call them, this bit goes together. The Khatumo seeg etc is from Saalax

First of all, it seems to be a civil society group(Guddida Baadhista Xasuuqa Taliskii Siyaad Barre kula kacay ummadda reer Somaliland) that's making this request, not the gov't of SL.

Secondly, if it is a political move, it's a brilliant one. Kind of limits the scope of maneuver for those(in SL) who would like a confederation/federation with Somalia by giving a stark reminder of where the last union led.

Thirdly, I fail to see all the emotion in certain corners when the SL 'xasuuq' is mentioned. If you weren't party to it(nor your family), there's no reason to get worked up over it. If you're hiding some certified 'war-criminals' in the family closet........, then that's another story ;)