Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland requests the remains of the 47 Somalilanders killed in 1989,Mogadishu to be handed over

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;930811 wrote:
I think I figured why Carafaat opposes Jubaland..hahaha

What does the Jaziira massacre have to do with Jubbaland?

Abdul   

naxar nugaaleed;930806 wrote:
whose defeated, the ones asking for bones or the ones being asked, caqli xumo

looooooooooooooool

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;930817 wrote:
you didn't know all along, carafat's idea of nationalism is snm+hag lol

That maybe your clan logic, it certainly isnt mine. My clan doesnt even want Unity with Somalia, I do! Now can you say the same and defy your own clan politicking? I guess not.

Carafaat   

Carafaat;930823 wrote:
That maybe your clan logic, it certainly isnt mine. My clan doesnt even want Unity with Somalia, I do! Now can you say the same and defy your own clan politicking? I guess not.

Sounds logic to me. But you cant expect much from someone supporting clan states. :D

Saalax   

It is interesting to see the most defeated group in the Somali peninsula Khaatumo Seeg of the defeated lot

whose hometowns are chained with shackles in 2013 having the nerve to show their faces in the political

section.

Somalia   

How can one be defeated by ones whose existence is in question? Even though it is a tiresome argument, you are a failure since 1991, waxaana maanta la timid, give me bones.

Sounds like Israeli-like actions to me. What a lot of bullocks.

Saalax   

Ninny Boy that is all Pirates are worth. While you yap and yap, Laas Canood and other defeated

lot lands is in the hands of those you despise while Alasow uses your own against you to shatter

your hopes in regards to the attempt to construct a Jubbaland project. Keep whining defeated lot.

Somalia   

Saalax.

Stop advertising your lack of muscles. Your Laascaanood comeback would be worthy if it wasn't for the fact that Puntland troops were 1000 miles away when you took advantage of an internal clan strife.

It's quite ironic you are the one accusing me of whining when we have secessionists day in, day out creating threads about Jubbaland. No one could give 2 shits about your triangle base, ain't nobody got time for that!

So naga fuqa and mind your own business.