Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ururka Sahal, promoting a 'Pirate' Agenda in Somalia

The thing that frustrates me is that Somalis always want to back out of things they agreed to in the first place. You signed on a federal system now live with it, the first federal states would most likely be Puntland and Jubaaland which shows you who is trying to make things work in this country.

people can say that the agendas of federalist are nefarious but at this point in the somalia its the only thing that has a chance, you must begin to walk before you can run, a one man one vote system would be the most ideal system but in a country of tribalist (somalia being one), and with a history of abuse of power, each side must feel emporwered this is what federalism is, federal state each governed by its people, under one federal government were each party has representation, the most Hippocratic people in somalia are the unuka politician who speak of clan based federalism when they have perpetuated that for the last 22 years in mugdishu, if federalism is to be scraped let there be a better option one that doesnt consolidate power to those who have profitaed from the suffering of the somali people. mugdishu wants to be the mugdishu of the siad barre era, the messed up thing is those who have suffered the most through siad barres dictatorship want to it repeated only this time they think they are in the driver seat (the capital). honestly speaking there is no alternative to federalsim lets just plan it through , plan beyond the next 20 years, plan for a one man vote system, plan the end of the invisble line made by clan states, let plan to make it last. the somali people can learn to trust each but not now if not without federalism, not with mugdishu based authoritarian government, we've been there done that and got a failed state from it.

Naxar Nugaaleed;929775 wrote:
Why is everyone attacking puntland for suggesting the government go through agreements it already made?

What is more surprising is that they complain about Puntland when they have the top government positions yet even funnily they keep complaining when they have none. Remember how they cried about Yey (who actually was right about everything including the Ethiopian forces and Alshabaab), how they complained about Ina Abdi Rashid who was actually a simple and maskiin guy I remember Oday Unuka ah qaylinaayo with waar naka kaxeesta ninkaaan :D but also Abdi Wali they complained and cried so much loolz but the funny thing is the cries don't stop even when Puntlanders has no significant position in the wider context of Somalia. I'm looking forward to see how load and bizarre the cries will get when a Puntlander gets back to the top position as they surely will in the near future sometime in the next few years.

Somalidu need to learn how live with each other and accept the reality.

Samafal   

Waxaa la yiri ama talo keen noqo ama talo raac. Marka reer Puntland hadii ay noqdeen talo keen paranoia halo joojiyo oo halgu daba faylo.

Tallaabo   

Mooge;929776 wrote:
lool. oba, please don't give away my phone number. looooooooooool.

i think you expected me to say "no I am not from that sub family because i am landhere". loool caqli eber dhinacaga ninyoow. you forgot you are talking to an eagle supremacist. i am eagle family member and the rules of eagle are that the Eagle family is one. lool.

habeenkii waxan ku so toosa anigoo ducaysanaya oo leh Rabigii Eagle iga dhigayoow adiga mahad leh.

:cool: The Eagle is in the air. Gabbo waryaa Oba. Geed hoos gal;)

Apophis;929886 wrote:
You started the fitna sxb, without the SNM fitna(and to a lesser extent, SSDF shenanigans) Somalia would have been under the benign rule of jaale siyaad. I wouldn't have had any problems with that; I miight have even joined the aiforce and randomly bombed Ethiopian villages in my spare time. Life would have been very good but you id!ots had to ruin it.

General siad bare and his junta acted if they owned the country so he had to be defeated, the Somali republic existed before the General siad bare. But you can also blame your own uncle Ina Umar Jeess:D

Apophis;929886 wrote:
You started the fitna sxb, without the SNM fitna(and to a lesser extent, SSDF shenanigans) Somalia would have been under the benign rule of jaale siyaad. I wouldn't have had any problems with that; I miight have even joined the aiforce and randomly bombed Ethiopian villages in my spare time. Life would have been very good but you id!ots had to ruin it.

;) ;)

Or you could've been in jail with the rest of your uncles, which is precisely what Jaalle Siyad did in the late '80s(starting with Gabyow, the Defense Minister at the time) in preparation for formally signing over your lands to the Xabashis. But I guess that inconvenient historical fact wasn't told to you!

Revisionism at its best.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;929901 wrote:
Spare me sxb. My father was among those who were jailed but as usual,
we see the whole to be greater
unlike some people.

But the Jaalle Siyaad you are so fond of shook the very foundations of the Somali Republic by signing away the whole of Somali Galbeed for good.

Xaaji Xunjuf;929903 wrote:
^^ He sold you to Mengistu and restored relations with your enemy.

Just so he(Jaalle Siyad) could gain a more advantageous hand in defeating the SNM. Some communities have a hard time accepting when they've been used and discarded.

That's the irony of the sentiment as same communities nostalgically wax on about how those days were the best?!?

Indeed they were abandoned the WSLF was finished at that time Afaraad faction already joined the SNM years before that. General siad bare cared more about keeping the SNM at bay than keeping the M.O.D. alliance intact when push comes to shove, Siad bare did what he had to do.

The ONLF was an Ethiopian party at that time they didn't pick up arms they just did that way later in 1994. Well the Somali republic normalized relations with Ethiopia i dont think in the near future they will change that policy. Only the Somalis in Somali galbeed can fight for their rights Somalia cant do anything.

Apophis;929921 wrote:
I'm very serious comrade. Jaale siyad was the best thing to happen to somalia since camels were tamed.

All the people of the former Somali republic would have not rebelled against him if he was as great as you tell us he was. How old are you, did you live in Somalia under his reign?