Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ururka Sahal, promoting a 'Pirate' Agenda in Somalia

Dr_Osman   

Galmudug Presidential Palace

galmudug3.jpg

Puntland Presidential Square(yes its a compound full of buildings like the west wing)

28.JPG

29.JPG

32.JPG

33.JPG

There is a reason why the PM told galmudug to join puntland because he saw no hope there

Mooge   

oba, you are laangaab ninyoow. i said it before and I will say it again. if you were laandheere, HAG would not be taking over your land and running mogadishu.

mooge will forever be a laandheere whose camel grazes from mudug all the way to the caluula ninyoow. how could i be laangaab when i belong to the eagle clan, the brain, the elites and the masters of wealth. c'moon ninyoow. i know qoslaye's gang is not known for having good brain cells as your uncle togane said before, but you are the winner ninyoow. lool. stop using tribes ninyoow. i don't want to talk to you and get banned from somalionline website. you trying to get me in trouble ba u malaynaya. loool

Ask Abwaan about my family. he knows my status as laandheere very well ninyoow. loool.

Dr_Osman   

The xaji hates this state for the below reason

Look at the stare of the finance minister

8_6.JPG

Look at the cabinet and the look on theyre faces

Saacid-garowe-7.jpg

Look at farole and the disgust

Saacid-garowe-9.jpg

xaaji i aint gonna lie im biased towards my subclan, you see before the civil war unuka was one the most honest and patriotic somali clans ask any somali they'll acknowledge that, what did we gain from that other than getting backstabbed and other shid? runta ha leysku sheego

Ditoore Osman,

It's truly a source of great amusement to see you interject photos of the 'great' Bosasso and other sister cities into every possible thread regardless of relevance to the topic at hand. Do carry on.... ;)

Mooge;929760 wrote:
oba, you are laangaab ninyoow. i said it before and I will say it again. if you were laandheere, HAG would not be taking over your land and running mogadishu.

mooge will forever be a laandheere whose camel grazes from mudug all the way to the caluula ninyoow. how could i be laangaab when i belong to the eagle clan, the brain, the elites and the masters of wealth. c'moon ninyoow. i know qoslaye's gang is not known for having good brain cells as your uncle togane said before, but you are the winner ninyoow. lool. stop using tribes ninyoow. i don't want to talk to you and get banned from somalionline website. you trying to get me in trouble ba u malaynaya. loool

Ask Abwaan about my family. he knows my status as laandheere very well ninyoow. loool.

OK Bes Mooge i know who you are exactly clanwise marka tell those stories to ciyaalka.

Mintid Farayar;929764 wrote:
Ditoore Osman,

It's truly a source of great amusement to see you interject photos of the 'great' Bosasso and other sister cities into every possible thread regardless of relevance to the topic at hand. Do carry on....
;)

He always does that for some reason if we are discussing the weather in Spain Dr osman will find a way to post few buildings of Bosaaso.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;929735 wrote:
if people were all like Haatu Somalia would never been in a civil war and Somalia would be a fantastic country can we swap the Somali Kenyans for qolo aan ogahay

I endorse this message. Wiilka Sijuuga Haatu dhalasho ha la siiyo. :D

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;929765 wrote:
OK Bes Mooge i know who you are exactly clanwise marka tell those stories to ciyaalka.

lool. oba, please don't give away my phone number. looooooooooool.

i think you expected me to say "no I am not from that sub family because i am landhere". loool caqli eber dhinacaga ninyoow. you forgot you are talking to an eagle supremacist. i am eagle family member and the rules of eagle are that the Eagle family is one. lool.

habeenkii waxan ku so toosa anigoo ducaysanaya oo leh Rabigii Eagle iga dhigayoow adiga mahad leh.