Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

HAG Diaspora Forum sends a strong message on Jubbaland

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;923489 wrote:
''Yuusuf Indha Cade, Goobaale, Cismaan Caato iyo kuwa la midka ahna ay qoryahooda soo qaataan ileen sheekaddu waa ninkii xoog leh ayaa la dhagaysanayaa

Xaaraantii shabeelada hoose laga dhacay ayaa dhamaantay miyaa? Tolka Abwaan waa u jeedaa ee unuka maxaa ku dhacay warlordkoogii? Mise under HAG unuka waa magac u yaal :D

Jacpher;923641 wrote:
Xaaraantii shabeelada hoose laga dhacay ayaa dhamaantay miyaa? Tolka Abwaan waa u jeedaa ee unuka maxaa ku dhacay warlordkoogii? Mise under HAG unuka waa magac u yaal
:D

LOOL i have nothing to do with shabellada hoose ask maadeey. Unuka dowladd waaye they aint got time for these kinds of things :)

Jacpher   

^Sxb what you call baaq is no short of an ultimatum and a pre-emptive strike. They say we will send our ruthless warlords who butchered Jubooyinka time and again if you don't embrace the HAG system of governance. HAG is ready to bring the country back in a barrel of gun. Thanks to HAG, say hello to the new Caydiid and the 90s. And Oba is beating the drums for it.

Time will only tell how the other side will respond to this ultimatum.

Sounds a lot more like a threat. I've always wondered why HAG, their elders, the president and most of his clansman share the same sentiment regarding the jubaland conundrum?

HAG considers Jubbaland the promised land just like how sahal believes its theirs. Maybe we should suggest a 2 state solution:D Sahal believes they are the majority in the region thus they should be the decision makers and the HAG minority should follow.But HAG believes Sahal are intruders in Jubbaland and are being assisted and helped by Kenya , the Kikuyu nation whom Sahal has great relations with and ucondional support. HAG believes that Jubbaland is their ancestral home land, where as Sahal believe its also theirs., HAG is claiming that the HAG community was ousted from the Jubba region by the various SAHAL dominated governments in the 70s and 80 and that they manipulated the demographics in the region with huge influx of Sahal settlers from other parts of east Africa. HAG according to them want to set the record straight and make sure the HAG community is well represented.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;923678 wrote:
HAG considers Jubbaland the promised land just like how sahal believes its theirs. Maybe we should suggest a 2 state solution:D Sahal believes they are the majority in the region thus they should be the decision makers and the HAG minority should follow.But HAG believes Sahal are intruders in Jubbaland and are being assisted and helped by Kenya , the Kikuyu nation whom Sahal has great relations with and ucondional support. HAG believes that Jubbaland is their ancestral home land, where as Sahal believe its also theirs., HAG is claiming that the HAG community was ousted from the Jubba region by the various SAHAL dominated governments in the 70s and 80 and that they manipulated the demographics in the region with huge influx of Sahal settlers from other parts of east Africa. HAG according to them want to set the record straight and make sure the HAG community is well represented.

XX beentaas yaa kuu sheege? Somalis naturally move around and settle here and there. Awoowgey wuxuu Kismaayo ku dhashey waagii Sayidka maantana wuu ku aasan yahey aabayaashiis kahorne sidaas oo kale. Marka this "They came from NFD/S,Galbeed" is rubbish.

somalee   

oba hiloowlow;923520 wrote:
Soomaalina waa is taqaanaa markey noqoto dagaal marka raga ilmaha iyo maxasta ka carari doonoow joojiya colaadda iyo hurinta dagaalka Sokeeye'' :eek:

Unbelievable! This very irresponsible sentence somehow justifies the atrocities committed in the 90s. "Soomaalina waa is taqaanaa markey noqoto dagaal " What do you mean by that?

gooni   

Soomaalidu waxay jeceshahay xafladaha wadaniyadoodana qabiil baa qariyay mana yaqaanaan sida loo kala dambeeyo,batatan

Sinaan waxba laguma xukumi karo lakiin cadaalada waa loo sinaan karaa,waa in lakala dambeeyaa maalinba qabiil horeeyaa hadaan sidaad jeceshiin u dhigo kismaayo dad soomaaliyeed baa ku nool dawladoodu ha u taliso si kastana qabiil soo duulaya ha u fadhiyin salkaa lasoo taabtay

somalee;923739 wrote:
Unbelievable! This very irresponsible sentence somehow justifies the atrocities committed in the 90s.
"Soomaalina waa is taqaanaa markey noqoto dagaal "
What do you mean by that?

I don't mean anything with that HAG said so not me

somalee   

oba hiloowlow;923744 wrote:
I don't mean anything with that HAG said so not me

You used that line to reply to a member's post. You know what happened in the 90s were a series of miscalculations and a coup that was hijacked from Mogadishu. There weren't 2 clear parties fighting in the start of the civil war. If a new civil war was to be fought over Kismayo (and that is what you are calling for) it's gonna be a really bloody one. And markaa kadib bey Somali qumaati isku baran, ma is tidhi?

somalee;923764 wrote:
You used that line to reply to a member's post. You know what happened in the 90s were a series of miscalculations and a coup that was hijacked from Mogadishu. There weren't 2 clear parties fighting in the start of the civil war. If a new civil war was to be fought over Kismayo (and that is what you are calling for) it's gonna be a really bloody one. And markaa kadib bey Somali is baran, ma is tidhi?

ka bax sheekada me and somalia waa is garaneynaa. Im not calling for war im oba a hardorking qurbaawi in the north of Europe i have nothing to do with sheekada HAG and i have no power whatsover to create a war even if i wanted isdeji. internet is serious business these days mays tiri?