Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

HAG Diaspora Forum sends a strong message on Jubbaland

nuune   

Xaaji Xeyraan, what is SAHAL,, Sahal Express you mean, they launched an onlinemobile money transfer recently.

Che, wax kasta waa la maqli wallaahi

HAG is based in America while Sahal is based in the UK, SAHAL waxay sahlayan mamuul goboleedyada Puntland Jubbaland:D

sahal is just to stop HAG nothing else.

dadka Kismaayo leh maamul aan u sameyneynaa waa Darwiish, Axmed Madoobe iyo Maxamed Abshir Walde ma reer Kismaayoodaa. Haddii ragaas iyo kuwa la midka aan la jooojin waxaa imaaneyso in Barre Hiiraale, Axmed Cumar Jees , Yuusuf Indha Cade, Goobaale, Cismaan Caato iyo kuwa la midka ahna ay qoryahooda soo qaataan

Loool, Oba I see something amiss in this sentence, do you? :D

Waranle_Warrior;923544 wrote:
Loool, Oba I see something amiss in this sentence, do you?
:D

LOOOOL i was wtf when i read that sentence maybe waa ''walaalaha galgaduud confederation+Jeess'

Loool @ Oba, may be that's an admission from the HAG and realization that without having some D-block on their side they have no significance in Jubooyinka on their own :D

That made me laugh waryaa, HAG meeting and HAG press release and their list of the warlords they brag about to be fighting for them or threaten to captor Kismayo with include Jess and Barre kkkk

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;923539 wrote:
Nuune.....I think HAG is water-polo team that competes in the over 45 second tier junior waterpolo league. Oba is a member.

;):D

Waranle_Warrior;923558 wrote:
Loool @ Oba, may be that's an admission from the HAG and realization that without having some D-block on their side they have no significance in Jubooyinka on their own
:D

That made me laugh waryaa, HAG meeting and HAG press release and their list of the warlords they brag about to be fighting for them or threaten to captor Kismayo with include Jess and Barre kkkk

LOOL aint that the truth dee the same way D-blocks cannot rule the jubbas without HAG.. Walaalaha Galgaduud was a smart thing

^Its true that your HAG are a minority in Jubbooyinka and in need of alliance(rather of convenience for the purpose dhac, looting iyo kharbudaad's sake) to remain relevant in this region.

Waranle_Warrior;923566 wrote:
^Its true that your HAG are a minority in Jubbooyinka and in need of alliance(rather of convenience for the purpose dhac, looting iyo kharbudaad's sake) to remain relevant in this region.

Naah man them hags down there´in the jubbas are peaceful people thats the reason, if an unuka or a habar gangister lived in the jubbas in the same amounts as the peaceful hags, ahmed madobe and darwiish wouldn't even dare to sideline the hags

The region needs peace waryaa, HAG is a minority in Jubba and all the stakeholders have agreed to form an admin, markaa nabada hala dhowro and tell your HAG friends not to release anymore nonsense.

Waranle_Warrior;923584 wrote:
The region needs peace waryaa, HAG is a minority in Jubba and all the stakeholders have agreed to form an admin, markaa nabada hala dhowro and tell your HAG friends not to release anymore nonsense.

Indeed the region needs peace laakin what we are seeing right now is baadil and there will be more khasaaro than faa'ido mark my words.

ileen doqoni meesha laga soo gaaray mataqaano!!!

Why would anyone call for war, as if they have a spare life,,,,,, walee dagaal nimaan aqaanin ayaa uyeerto.

this tells much about the instability in somalia. The instability is the made in the diaspora, and practically implemented/experimented in somalia.

Samafal   

If this HAG has any tooth, should concentrate on their energy on fixing their own back yards and unite the regions claimed by them. Juboonyinka oo minority ka joogto waxay ugu booteeyaan waa gardaro waalan. Dagaalka ay ku baaqayaan si fiican bay u yaqaanan dhibaatadiisa hadii cidu faaido ka keenaysana iyagaa ka keeni lahaa. Dhulkan waa dhul Soomaliyeed ha lawada dago xaasidnimada iyo wax isku ogolaan la'aanta ha la joojiyo. Wabillahi Towfiiq