Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Political solution for the Jubbaland deadlock

The Zack   

Odey and Mario,

HAG is not a reference to a qabiil. It is an interest group in Somalia.

Mario,

Have you ever read the constitution? There is not such thing as a "supervision" of the FG. Any two states or more can come together and make a federal state of their own. The ladder goes bottom-up, not the other way. I suggest you at least scan through the constitution before you make assumptions based on common sense. The HAG and madaxweynaha know that legal document very well that is why they are quite about the Kismayu conference. They don't like but they cannot legal challenge or oppose it. They are sending unknown agents to district and create chaos.

Carafaat   

Mario B;921263 wrote:
Stoic is a sijui from Tanzania, he has no business in Somali republic's affairs.
:)

+1000. Somalia for Somalis.

STOIC   

Carafat, Mario was just joking.Read your flawed and hasty conclusion again. I'm NOT Somali like others on this site, but I can still point out hypocrisy.May I say maybe sometimes you guys NEED someone to rescue you guys from the demagoguery of Somalinimo mantra.I doubt you have the authority to define the boundaries of the Somali domain.Without seeing Somali in a different context than your myopic ways it is difficult to define what Somalinimo is for you!

Be that as it may, you are equally aware of the fact that maybe one doesn't need to be Somali to point out the the raping of the country by the Somalis you are proud to exclude others from.Your romamticism of Somalinimo is the most dangerous of sort that folks like us need to point out to you guys once in awhile when you engage in deceit and hypocrisy! Most of you guys that jump with the "You are NOT somali giberish" have some sort of innate insecurities with the way you present your clan politics hypocrisy!

Raamsade   

War secessionist maxaa ka galay Kismaayo iyo soonahaa? We have Kenyan Somalis, Ethiopian Somalis and now we have the much loathed secessionist poking their noses in the affairs of Kismaayo. No wonder the city hardly enjoyed peace and stability.

The problem, however, is this ill-thoughtout Federalism. It can not and will not work for any parts of Somalia south of Galguduud. North of Galguduud, it may work as those regions are inhabited by sub-sub clans with clearly defined boundaries. South of Galguduud is too diverse for federalism to work. This Jubbaland project will not succeed because Somali clan politics is sub-sub clan affair.

Carafaat   

STOIC;921338 wrote:
Carafat, Mario was just joking.Read your flawed and hasty conclusion again. I'm NOT Somali like others on this site, but I can still point out hypocrisy.May I say maybe sometimes you guys NEED someone to rescue you guys from the demagoguery of Somalinimo mantra.I doubt you have the authority to define the boundaries of the Somali domain.Without seeing Somali in a different context than your myopic ways it is difficult to define what Somalinimo is for you!

Be that as it may, you are equally aware of the fact that maybe one doesn't need to be Somali to point out the the raping of the country by the Somalis you are proud to exclude others from.Your romamticism of Somalinimo is the most dangerous of sort that folks like us need to point out to you guys once in awhile when you engage in deceit and hypocrisy! Most of you guys that jump with the "You are NOT somali giberish" have some sort of innate insecurities with the way you present your clan politics hypocrisy!

STOIC, on a serieuz note. you and all other Somalis are free to express your opinion. However what worries me is the actual interference on the ground by Somali-EthiopiansKenyans with the financial and military backing of foreign countries. That is something which only will complicate Somalias state building and reconciliation.

The Zack;921252 wrote:
That is not true, you and I are not related LOL. I am related to the people of Puntland, the people of Khaatumo, the people of Somali Galbeed, the people of Jubbaland, and the people of NFD. Ever heard of D-Block?
:D
You, on the other hand, are related to the people of the triangle.

Now are you going to the stop the non-sense and discuss the issues you posted?

Ninyahow Zack, maanta aad iyo aad baad u laandheereynaysaa bal nimanka xogaa ka Kala yaree..:::D

Raamsade;921354 wrote:
War secessionist maxaa ka galay Kismaayo iyo soonahaa? We have Kenyan Somalis, Ethiopian Somalis and now we have the much loathed secessionist poking their noses in the affairs of Kismaayo. No wonder the city hardly enjoyed peace and stability.

The problem, however, is this ill-thoughtout Federalism. It can not and will not work for any parts of Somalia south of Galguduud. North of Galguduud, it may work as those regions are inhabited by sub-sub clans with clearly defined boundaries. South of Galguduud is too diverse for federalism to work. This Jubbaland project will not succeed because Somali clan politics is sub-sub clan affair.

Oh ye of no faith(pun intended)--The Jubaland Express qofna looma joojinayo.

Next stop will be the Bay/ Bakool region, followed by Hagland. These future regions and the ones that already exist will make up the federal republic of Somalia. Now if you fear your Hag clan won't have much territory to reign over, that is no concern of ours. I suggest you guys start taking a proactive role instead of trying to hinder the progress of Somalia. But then again, you were always followers...:D

Tallaabo   

The Zack;921252 wrote:
That is not true, you and I are not related LOL. I am related to the people of Puntland, the people of Khaatumo, the people of Somali Galbeed, the people of Jubbaland, and the people of NFD. Ever heard of D-Block?
:D
You, on the other hand, are related to the people of the triangle.

Now are you going to the stop the non-sense and discuss the issues you posted?

By saying the people of Somali Galbeed, NFD, and Jubbaland do you mean the Somali Bantus, the residents of Madheera, the residents of Diridhabe, and those nomads in Gaashaamo?

Haatu   

STOIC;921338 wrote:

Right on brother, right on.

Carafaat, such a confused secessionist you are. I love it how that label has stuck :D

The polical solution for Jubbooyinka - Jubbada Dhexe iyo Jubbada Hoose - is simple enough. Laakiin dad aan u dhalan meesha iska indhatiraayoo. There are two simple solutions: Degma walba guddoomiye ha iska doorato ama haloo magacaabo, markaasna gobolka guddoomiye ha iska doorto ama haloo magacaabo mid kumeel gaar ah. Guddoomiyahaasna gobolkaas ayuu maamulaa meel kale uu shaqo ku leeyahay ma jirto. Guddoomiyaha Jubbada Dhexe shuqul kuma lahaan karo gobolka Jubbada Hoose, which will have an equal guddoomiye gobol. Waxaan 'laan, laan' la leeyahay hala iska iloowo. Kuwa Kiinyaatiga u sacabtumaayo ha ogaadaan iyagaba dalkooda wey u diideen wax la yiraahdo federalism, instead opting pseudo-centralism in the name of 'counties' aanan shuqul isku lahayn.

The second solution is simple: Native indigenous residents should ask Barbaarta to come back. Xaaraan kunaaxyaasha edeb ayee lahaayeen markaas, si nabad bilaa isqabqabsi ku jirana waa loo deganaa.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;921783 wrote:
The polical solution for Jubbooyinka - Jubbada Dhexe iyo Jubbada Hoose - is simple enough. Laakiin dad aan u dhalan meesha iska indhatiraayoo. There are two simple solutions: Degma walba guddoomiye ha iska doorato ama haloo magacaabo, markaasna gobolka guddoomiye ha iska doorto ama haloo magacaabo mid kumeel gaar ah. Guddoomiyahaasna gobolkaas ayuu maamulaa meel kale uu shaqo ku leeyahay ma jirto. Guddoomiyaha Jubbada Dhexe shuqul kuma lahaan karo gobolka Jubbada Hoose, which will have an equal guddoomiye gobol. Waxaan 'laan, laan' la leeyahay hala iska iloowo. Kuwa Kiinyaatiga u sacabtumaayo ha ogaadaan iyagaba dalkooda wey u diideen wax la yiraahdo federalism, instead opting pseudo-centralism in the name of 'counties' aanan shuqul isku lahayn.

The second solution is simple: Native indigenous residents should ask Barbaarta to come back. Xaaraan kunaaxyaasha edeb ayee lahaayeen markaas, si nabad bilaa isqabqabsi ku jirana waa loo deganaa.

+10000000000000. Bravo Sir well said

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;921783 wrote:

+1

Well said. It seems that goverment can count on the support of atleast 3.5 blocks of the 4.5. :D

Carafaat   

Oodweyne,

The days when the man with the biggest gun used to give orders are behind us. Xoog wax waa lagu waayay. The battle has moved to the poliical stage and political battles are won by political maneuvers, strategies and majorities. What we see here is that two diffrent major clans (the settlers andDigir iyo Muufo) are claiming the same three regions and are both prebaring to set-up "federal states" over the same territority and thus it is the authority of the goverment(as mandated by the constitution) to settle this dispute over territories and set-up provincial admins that can count on the support of the Somali people. They have done this for Hiiraan, Bak, Bakool, etc. And will do so for the other regions of Somalia.