Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Political solution for the Jubbaland deadlock

STOIC   

I have tried to follow the arguments here since the killings of yesterday, but unfortunately they are all driven by Clan Xamaasaat..Y'all got a long way to go!

PS Carafat, thought you jumped the ship since your boy-the professor- lost the elections in the South..Stay out of this mess. This is clan-driven war

Carafaat   

STOIC, eventhough clan militias are fighting eachother. I dont belief locals support any of these foreign settlers, they are fighting their own wars in the wrong location. Let them go back to Kenya and Ethiopia and fight eachother there, not on Somali soil.

I will not be silent when foreign settlers and merceneries are invading my country.

STOIC   

Going by what the regulars posted this is a war between Gabaal's clan and Zack clan.They are brothers and I'm sure they will find a solution. You are just adding a fuel to the fire by sticking your windbag character in their business

Edit Zack I'll never go on all out bait on my brothers like what some contributers been saying since yesterday! A little class is required.just saying!

Carafaat   

The Zack;921241 wrote:
STOIC, all of us including YOU and I are clan-driven. Maxaad noola yaabi marka.... I know it is crazy.

Diffrence is that you are from Ethiopia, meddling in Somali affairs and bringing Kenyan troops. Waa wax lala yaabo. Its like me bringing South Sudanese Dinga's to Jigjiga, because I have an auntie in Gashaamo. Somalis should make a stand against foreigners invading their country, weather they are supported by Somali-Kenyans/Ethiopians or not.

Carafaat   

STOIC;921242 wrote:
Going by what the regulars posted this is a war betwee
n Gabaal's clan and Zack clan
.They are brothers and I'm sure they will find a solution. You are just adding a fuel to the fire by sticking your windbag character in their business

Edit Zack I'll never go on all out bait on my brothers like what some contributers been saying since yesterday! A little class is required.just saying!

Most of Madobe's militias are from Kenya and most of Barre Hirraale militia men are not genuine Gedo folks, they are mostly from Ethiopia. The fact that both militias are heavily armed and supported by Kenya and Ethiopia should be proof to you.

The Zack   

Carafat, your are very limited when it comes to the Somali issues. Your brain can't comprehend that same people inhabit Garissa, Jigjiga, Garowe and Kismayu. You are at a shock but boy I am telling you, it is a fact. They do inhabit in that huge chunk of land.

Now where we?

You were advising us to report to Xamar(which is fair), the question was why aren't calling Siilaanyo with that same advice?

Carafaat   

The Zack;921246 wrote:
Carafat, your are very limited when it comes to the Somali issues. Your brain can't comprehend that
same people inhabit Garissa, Jigjiga, Garowe and Kismayu
. You are at a shock but boy I am telling you, it is a fact. They do inhabit in that huge chunk of land.

?

Saxiib, all Somalis are related somehow. That doesnt justify some armed militias from Jigjiga to invade Kismayo. Its something beyong comprehension unless you are settler hoping to invade other peoples land by using clan as justification. :D

STOIC   

Zack, Carafat is a confused secesionist. I doubt this has anything to do with Silanyo. Somaliland is a gone story and if anything this sort of mess in the South should encourage Somaliland to stay the way they are. Carafat is just hammering his big head into something that he has no influence over.He should have instead call for decency and respect among the regular contributors.

The Zack   

Carafaat;921249 wrote:
Saxiib, all Somalis are related somehow. That doesnt justify some armed militias from Jigjiga to invade Kismayo. Its something beyong comprehension unless you are settler hoping to invade other peoples land by using clan as justification.
:D

That is not true, you and I are not related LOL. I am related to the people of Puntland, the people of Khaatumo, the people of Somali Galbeed, the people of Jubbaland, and the people of NFD. Ever heard of D-Block? :D You, on the other hand, are related to the people of the triangle.

Now are you going to the stop the non-sense and discuss the issues you posted?

The Zack   

STOIC;921250 wrote:
Zack, Carafat is a confused secesionist. I doubt this has anything to do with Silanyo. Somaliland is a gone story and if anything this sort of mess in the South should encourage Somaliland to stay the way they are. Carafat is just hammering his big head into something that he has no influence over.He should have instead call for decency and respect among the regular contributors.

Very well said bro. He should heed your advice. Very brotherly advice.

Carafaat   

Zack and STOIC, I was born and raised in Mogadishu. I have every right to bother myself with the issues of Somalia. You guys however, are born in Kenya and Ethiopia, I suggest you apply for you Somali citizenships. Which people like Oba, Somalia and me are ready to evaluate. :D

The Zack   

Carafat, the more you talk the weaker you sound. Jigjiga and Garissa are Somali cities, adigu ingiriiska iyo gumeystayaasha baad caabuddaa oo xad beenaadka ay xariiqeen run moodaa. This two cities are Somali cities, stop believing what ingiriis and dalalka shisheeya want to you to believe Iririyahow!

Mario B   

The Zack;921252 wrote:
That is not true, you and I are not related
LOL. I am related to the people of Puntland, the people of Khaatumo, the people of Somali Galbeed, the people of Jubbaland, and the people of NFD. Ever heard of D-Block?
:D
You, on the other hand, are related to the people of the triangle.

Now are you going to the stop the non-sense and discuss the issues you posted?

The statement alone should encourage the central government[Federal] to put to bed this madness of 'Clan federalism'. If this is what motivates you and not the revival of the Republic then, I hope your endevour fails. The Kenyans you're boasting about wont entertain that type of language in the kikuyu Republic!!

Mario B   

The Zack;921253 wrote:
Very well said bro. He should heed your advice. Very brotherly advice.

Stoic is a sijui from Tanzania, he has no business in Somali republic's affairs.:)