Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

A Pre-Marriage Checklist to Determine Readiness

Aaliyyah   

Salahudin;920120 wrote:
Aaliya wa runta walal, laakin this is what married pple do, they play matchmakers...but, back to the topic I think u gave the best talo ang I cosign it....

You are right I gave the best talo lol..yaa iga fiican :)

Aaliyyah   

SomaliPhilosopher;920125 wrote:
Qansax, please explain this 'mucta' for me

Sorry to brust your bubble inadeeer.

Mutca is when the couple get married with the intention of their union being temporary. That's haraam. Don't even entertain it.

Aaliyyah;920130 wrote:

Mutca is when the couple get married with the intention of their union being temporary. That's haraam. Don't even entertain it.

So I take that as a no :(?

Wadani   

Mutca is widely practised in shia communtiies, and is religiously sanctioned by their scholars. Fort Sunnis it's been outlawed since the battle of Khaibar, where the Prophet PBUH forbade Mutca marriages and the eating of horse meat on the same day. Alla Iran maxaa laguu raaxaystay :D....inkastoo raxaadaas qoomamo ka danbayn doonto.

Wadani,

are you married? NO!

i thought so..... marka please refrain from polluting this valuable thread with your BS......

i've also refrained from commenting, in the hope, that i could gain valuable knowledge as a budding guurdoon. :D

i hope you understand my concerns wadani? we're still cool.

Wadani   

Alpha, I may be single but I consider myself a marriage guru of sorts. This whole notion of a person having to live a particular reality to speak on it is ridiculous. Does one need to have a criminal record to study and speak on criminology?

Wadani;920154 wrote:
Alpha, I may be single but I consider myself a marriage guru of sorts. This whole notion of a person having to live a particular reality to speak on it is ridiculous. Does one need to have a criminal record to study and speak on criminology?

experience! experience! experience!

Aaliyyah;920130 wrote:

Unless you are Shia, in which case it is allowed by Shia scholars...I see that ground has been covered already...

raula   

Wadani;919943 wrote:
xaarka iska du cammi

mandhow adi kirliga xaarka aad wiifiyneysid uma jeedid miyaa? Let’s not indignify Djiboutians for some triflying atypical observations you’ve so made

to the poster: I concur w/NGONGE (for once! & hope he doesn't come back w/the madness factor)!

Wadani   

raula;920165 wrote:
mandhow adi kirliga xaarka aad wiifiyneysid uma jeedid miyaa? Let’s not indignify Djiboutians for some triflying atypical observations you’ve so made

to the poster: I concur w/NGONGE (for once! & hope he doesn't come back w/the madness factor)!

Ur right Raula, I was a bit out of line. But there is no denying that they r more culturally lax than other Somalis, I stand by that.

Wadani   

^ No need for such testing if someone is chaste and follows the diin. But if that's not the case I agree, testing is a must.

QansaxMeygaag;920176 wrote:
You all forgot one major thing from the list:

TAKE HIV TEST!!! And be safe...and healthy....

LOL

what about trust? trust is an important value. you have to trust your future wifey LOL!