Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

XAFLADII MADAXWEYNE SIILAANYO EE LONDON - Qashqashaad caadiya

Carafaat   

Very good question and a good answer.

But one wonders, what the hell was the Foreign Minister thinking for writhing that kind of nonsense in an official letter.

NGONGE   

^^ War horta is deji and stop flailing about with impotent rage, saaxib. I really can't see what my comment above have to do with this aggressive reply of yours. I get it, you are a "mucaarid". Wax kale ma haysa?

Ignore Mintid's previous advice and spit out all the secrets that you know about this government if you dare. Until then, I shall support the Kulmiye government. Not becuase it's led my adeero Siilaanyo (for he does not need my support just yet) but because it's led by an elected government. Don't be a sore loser and accept that fact, saaxib.

p.s.

The people in that meeting repeated the same cantarbaqash that you believe in and that's why I thought you would endorse that kind of democracy. I was wrong. :D

Tallaabo   

Waranle_Warrior;918536 wrote:
Having been a silent reader for a long time I was accustomed to Oodwayne's long post and passionate support for SL, all along I though he was the laandheere's of SL ileen waa laangaab
:D

There are no "laamo" in Somaliland, just law abiding and patriotic citizens.

NGONGE;918510 wrote:

Ignore Mintid's previous advice and spit out all the secrets that you know about this government if you dare. Until then, I shall support the Kulmiye government. Not becuase it's led my adeero Siilaanyo (for he does not need my support
just yet
) but because it's led by an elected government. Don't be a sore loser and accept that fact, saaxib.

I guess you stopped trying to throw off SOL members with your sideways/condescending talk? I guess the old man decided that he wasn't going to pretend sitting on the fence...Oughta boy.

NGONGE   

^^ What fence is that? :D

I know it pains you that my uncle rules you but it is really nothing to do with me, saaxib. Just hang in there and hope that your lot can get their act together and win the next election. In fact, I dearly want them to win it (anyone but someoen from my clan really). It makes it easier to have pot shots at those in power you see. ;)

^^I'm actually hoping that he returns for another term or have your ally Jac on the job, and why? I think for the same reason as yours :)

Ps. In the unfortunate event that they do win, I expect the same level enthusiasm and support for an elected government.

STOIC   

And I don't want mine to WIN either so I can pick on two of you affectionate small parrots..lol

PS Why do I have feeling the two of you are always on each others throats

And what is the point exactly here ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good points/questions from Ina Haaruun and good and diplomatic answer from the President.

............. and the clapping continues ,,,, Democracy indeed :D