Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Somali Servant Killed By Saudi Prince

^So what's in for them? Why would they release a convicted murderer? Deal has been done under the curtain awoowe. If not big contracts, then it has to be some sort of impunity ( or special status) given to the British citizens living in the Kingdom..

nuune   

^^ It is actually a prisoner swap, that is mentioned in the articles as well if my eyes were not so clear, you give me my Saudi gay, I give you your British one, end of story.

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing under the curtain, saaxib. This is small stuff compared with the massive scandles related to the arms deals between the UK and the Saudis. After all, what's one dirty prince when compared to a several billion dollar arams contract? :D

nuune   

Gheele, true, well, saudi Arabia is armed to the teeth anyway, they have every modern weaponry that is available today, the question is, if so, why do you maintain US bases if you are so much armed to the teeth, that is another topic, recently, I have observed Saudi Drones hovering around Mecca 24 hours, so much for technology, at least they are protecting the holy places.

Nuune, Saudis are in a state of paranoid saxib. They believe the Iranian threat and take it serious. Dont blame them as they are being fed by the west and sold them all the arm junks. lol@drones hovering over mecca. Why would would they need drones over Mecca? Protecting the holly place from who? Crazy

xabad   

i have been reading the reality book - experience, real life, Apo, don't be ridiculous. of course am angry about the abuser but i have low expectation for Arabs anyways. why work for an Arab under any circumstance, they are almost invariably sociopathic man and woman.

Tallaabo   

Ninku Soomaali muu ahayn. Maxaayeelay, Soomaaligu carabka xun inta uu balanbaliyo oo uu baxarkiisa kiciyo ayuu Croydon iska dhiibi lahaa.