Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Somali Servant Killed By Saudi Prince

i read couple years ago, when it happen the incident and the newspapars never mention his original race, they said both the victim and the murderer were Saudis. and they were gay.

yaab badanaa,

Coofle   

He may be Somali by nationality but not by ethnicity ... Ethnic somalis are hard-headed I don't think even a queer ethnic somali (acuudu bilaah) will allow that.

How did he allow himself to be put in such situation? I rather move coke in streets and risk 25 to life in jail then to go out like that.I truly hate all things arab.

Khadafi   

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, it doesn't matter if he was a somali or not, kolley he met a horrible death.

Think about it, how would you guys feel if your last second of life would be seeing the face of a fat gay saudi man hitting you hard and biting you ;).

Whats shocking is that you can get away with murder just as nin-yaaban said. All it takes is to be the son of a king.

Apophis;916299 wrote:
That is the fruitiest drink I've ever seen. Didn't know the Al-Sauds were into back-door shenanigans
:D

hayaay apo after they done with that cirkaaaaaa ba lagu soconayaa

Khadafi   

Aliya I have to say I laughed when writing that. Your not supposed to laugh when your hear the death of a person, and even worse a muslim.

The irony of the whole story is funny, people die in wars, illness, but this man died in a bizarre shameful way.

Narniah   

He doesn't look Somali.

SubahanAllah. Look at the size of that man, he could have easily killed that filth with one slap. And he was a slave, and subjected to such horrendous abuse.

xabad   

in Kampala an Arab man, a neighbor, once told my father that if he ever needed a man-servant who is strong and dutiful to contact him. how do you trust another man in your household especially when your away, asked my father. the Arab laughed and said don't worry. we give them some drugs and to make them powerless. i am guessing Bandar was a pre-operative eunuch. Negroes have always been passive to lighter skinned peoples and its no coincidence they were always slaves.

Transfer my foot. I doubt if this human trash will serve a day in prison in Saudi Arabia. So who do the UK government trying to fool? They (UK) must be getting something in return for releasing him. Shame on you.