Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Puntland: The genocide in south Somalia in 1991 can't be forgotten

metta   

There are western documents that say that the "USC" folk got comparable treatment to them compared to those in Puntland and Somaliland.

If you don't care about the atrocities "you" have committed through Siad Barre and Morgan to us, we will shed no tears for you.

Fair enough.

Go ahead and erect your statues. You stay on your side, and we will stay on our side.

This is the best solution.

Sheeesh... It might take many generation for the wounds to heal, you'd think people who claim to be Muslims know how to solve problems like these.

uchi   

oba hiloowlow;914596 wrote:
fock you all nacalad idinka ku dhaco i lost my own mother in that fockin civil war markaas baad anigu ii eedeysaneysan nacalaa idinku taal all of you this is my last comment in SOL the poltics section i hope you ban me libaax, fockin cuqdad ridden baa tihiin some of you are complaining bout some properties how many of you lost their own mother or father specially when you where 6 yrs. dont you dare to accuse of me of what happened in somalia or try to accuse me of hiding some fact fock u all.

Oba my apologies, I am sorry about your mother.

Somalia   

metta;914601 wrote:
There are western documents that say that the "USC" folk got comparable treatment to them compared to those in Puntland and Somaliland.
If you don't care about the atrocities "you" have committed through Siad Barre and Morgan to us, we will shed no tears for you.

Stop making stuff up and give me my houses back or at least tell us the location of the mass graves or did you put them in acid?!

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;914602 wrote:
Which one of you here actually stole and killed somebody?

Not me, I swear Mr Che. However you are also a terrorist sympathizer and the actions of USC terrorized generations. Of course not like the Siad Barre regime. You also terrorize in the name of Islam for example like SNM which killed refugees and then called the perpetrators Mujahids, Che, I am watching you.

oba hiloowlow;914444 wrote:
Listen i lost my uncles and more than 30 close relatives between 2007-2008 if i moved on and forgave whats stopping others to do walahi bilahi talahi i aint holding any grudge at all what happened happened khalaas.

A man by the name Machiavelli once said, "...because men more quickly forget the death of their father than the loss of their patrimony. Besides, pretexts for taking away the property are never wanting; for he who has once begun to live by robbery will always find pretexts for seizing what belongs to others; but reasons for taking life, on the contrary, are more difficult to find and sooner lapse."

Oba hiloowlow, clearly you're missing the crucial point that once a life is taken --nobody can give it back; but a house on the other hand, can be given back! Which is why the properties that were stolen from their rightful owners and are currently being occupied illegally, should be returned by law, in accordance with justice. This I believe is the quickest path to genuine peace and reconciliation between Somalis.

Wadani;914465 wrote:
Waranle-warrior, dadku adeerkaa ku xaasuuqay xamar 2006-2009 ma xaabo meel iska taalo ayay ahaayeen? Shayga caddaaladda la yidhaa horta soo baro intaanad meeshan ka calaacalin. Dhinac kasta hadii ayna diyaar u ahayn inay qirato dambigeeda waxba ma hagaagayaan.

Wadani,

Horta waa fiicantahay-- reer walba, reerkuu ku eedeenayo xasuuq iney is cafiyaan oo is raali galiyaan. Laakin hadii meesha heshiis dhab-ah laga doonayo waa ina laga xaajoodo guryaha iyo hantida xooga weli loo kala heeysto.

Meeshaan ma waxaa la rabaa ina la heshiiyo mise in is qabqabsigaan weligiis uu sii socdo oo Soomaaliya jug-jug meeshada joog weligeed iney ahaato?

Tillamook;914634 wrote:
A man by the name
Machiavelli
once said, "...because men more quickly forget the death of their father than the loss of their patrimony. Besides, pretexts for taking away the property are never wanting; for he who has once begun to live by robbery will always find pretexts for seizing what belongs to others; but reasons for taking life, on the contrary, are more difficult to find and sooner lapse."

Oba hiloowlow
, clearly you're missing the crucial point that once a life is taken --nobody can give it back; but a house on the other hand, can be given back! Which is why the properties that were stolen from their rightful owners and are currently being occupied illegally, should be returned by law, in accordance with justice. This I believe is the quickest path to genuine peace and reconciliation between Somalis.

im not opposed to that