Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Puntland: The genocide in south Somalia in 1991 can't be forgotten

Saalax   

Madaxweyne Faroole: Soomaaliya wixii ka dhacay 1991 dii wax la ilaawi karo ma’ahan

Garoowe (RBC Radio) Madaxweynaha Dowlada Goboleedka Puntland Dr Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Maxamuud Faroole ayaa sheegay in aan sinaba lagu ilaawi Karin Xasuuqii ka dhacay kuunfurta Soomaliya sanadii 1991dii oo uu sheegay in dad hantidoodii lagu xalaaleystay oo ay Dowlada xataa kamid ahayd taasi oo uu ku tilmaamay in ay ahayd xaq daro laga galay dad soomaaliyeed oo taariiqda dalkana baal mugdi ah kaga jirta mar uu maanta ka hadlayay Xaflada Furitaanka shirweynaya Xisbiga uu hormuudka u yahay ee Horseed oo maanta lagu qabtay Magaalada Garoowe.

“ Cadaadiska Dowlladii Milateriga ahayd ee dalka soo martay waa loo wada sinnaa marka la eego Gobolada Puntland oo gaariwaa la oranjiray xiligaa S-Land iyo Kuunfurba dadbaa Dameerey Magac ku qoreen Dil toogsho ah loogu xukumi jiray wxuu ahaa maamulkaasi mid dadka iyo dalkaba u daran, sidoo kale arintii ka dhacday Gobolada Waqooyi waxa weeye wax laga murugoodo laakiin maahan in laga badbadiyo, Madax Federaalka ka tirsan oo aan doonayn in aan halkaan ka sheego magacyadooda baa waxay yiraahdaan Waxba yaan colaadii hore laga sheekeyn waxanse leeyahay wax la qarinkaro maahan waaana sheegeynaa kana aamusi meyno ilaa raali gelin laga bixiyo Dadkii la xasuuqay hantidii la dhacay, anigu 2ba guri baan ku lahaa Koonfur hadana waan iska iibiyay oo Guriyaan ku leeyahay Garoowe ayuu yiri Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr faroole.

Dr Faroole wuxuu sheegay in Puntland xili walba ay u taagan tahay midnimada iyo jiritaanka umada Soomaaliyeed waligeedna ay jidkaasi hayndoonto hadaan laga leexin sida uu yiri madaxweynuhu wuxuu kaloo sheegay in Dowlada Soomaliya Dastuurkii lagu soo doortay laga unkey Deegaanada Puntland siiba Garoowe oo ay madaxdii Dowladii kumeel gaarka ahayd ay yimaadeen wuxuuna sheegay Madaxweynuhu Puntland in ay ka go’need in Federaaliisimka la hirgesho hase ahaatee laga yaabay qaar ka mid ah madaxdii xiligaa jirtay in ay doonayeen in waqti loogu daro sida uu madaxweynuhu hadalka u dhigay.

HALKAAN KA DHAGEYSO

Ibraahim Wadani

RBC Radio

Xafiiska Garoowe

Oba its true the USC stole many houses of reer Mogadishu and old wounds need to heal for people to trust each other again. You cannot ignore what happened i hate it when Somalis try to ignore their problems and try to wish wash it with empty rhetorics of waanu is jecelnahay we have moved on. People can only move on if they talk about their past and problems , dont be like the saudis who keep their black sudanese concubines behind doors and when they were confronted with it by pious sheikhs in saudi arabia in the 70s. They said there is no such thing and denied the whole thing, you have to challenge you're problems and than solutions will come.

Xaaji Xunjuf;914427 wrote:
Oba its true the USC stole many houses of reer Mogadishu and old wounds need to heal for people to trust each other again. You cannot ignore what happened i hate it when Somalis try to ignore their problems and try to wish wash it with empty rhetorics of waanu is jecelnahay we have moved on. People can only move on if they talk about their past and problems , dont be like the saudis who keep their black sudanese concubines behind doors and when they were confronted with it by pious sheikhs in saudi arabia in the 70s. They said there is no such thing and denied the whole thing, you have to challenge you're problems and than solutions will come.

Nigga please USC haku qaraabaan these people holds grudges for no reason still genocide bey qeylinayaan what about those thousands of reer muqdisho that Ethiopia and ina yey murdered yet you don't see any reer muqdisho talk about it and mind you that was only 5 years ago and people in here are talking about 91 naga daaya dee

I believe there was no genocide in 1991 but there were many killings and innocent lives were lost some people were just ordinary citizens who had nothing to do with general siad bare, other than sharing a common tribal lineage with the late dictator. Many lost their love once sons daughters and elders were not spared. Now this needs healing and you do that by talking about the past not in the way Keyd media does though. What happened in Mogadishu between 2006 and end 2008 was the most treacherous act its also unforgivable and people can only blame the habashi collaborators Geedi Cabdilahi Yusuf cabdi qeybdiid gacmadhere, and that part needs healing to but it takes time Oba.

Xaaji Xunjuf;914434 wrote:
I believe there was no genocide in 1991 but there were many killings and innocent lives were lost some people were just ordinary citizens who had nothing to do with general siad bare, other than sharing a common tribal lineage with the late dictator. Many lost their love once sons daughters and elders were not spared. Now this needs healing and you do that by talking about the past not in the way Keyd media does though. What happened in Mogadishu between 2006 and end 2008 was the most treacherous act its also unforgivable and people can only blame the habashi collaborators Geedi Cabdilahi Yusuf cabdi qeybdiid gacmadhere, and that part needs healing to but it takes time Oba.

Listen i lost my uncles and more than 30 close relatives between 2007-2008 if i moved on and forgave whats stopping others to do walahi bilahi talahi i aint holding any grudge at all what happened happened khalaas.

marka waxani waa sheeko ninyow if you remember the most focked up fightings where the most people died in the 90s was between Ali mahdi and Caydiid and if you go to xamar today you wont believe those people ever fought and a reconcilliation never happened ninyahow marka runta ha laysku sheegoo.

About the propertie issue like i said before there is a functioning government there is functioning courts qofkii guryo ka maqan tahay xaqiisa haso cesho aint nobody gotta do that work for you i have a lot of neighbours who hail from PL who is there right now guryahooda la siiyay.