Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do You Have a Special Skill?

Aaliyyah   

rudy-Diiriye;910447 wrote:
i have a very good special skill......my mind deletes/formats my caqli every morning......so i dont remember shyte!! today, at work i was harassing some one about not paying me back. She had a witness when she paid me!! Witness confirmed it. So i bombed again.

damn..i need a bug fix.

LOL..miskiin!

Aaliyyah;911660 wrote:
LOL...ewww!!

we can infer from the statement above, your islamically compliant watershed time is at 7pm.....mashallah LOOL

Audhubillah!!!!! the devil has put filthy ideas in my mind. LOOOOL.

where is the holy water and garlic! :D

nuune   

^^ Alpha, ceeb waryaa, I am closely following your posts towards Caaliya, any suspicious elements of compound that I found to be contaminated, I will remove them before she sees them polluted, Jacphar is also following this behaviour change of yours recently, we are not amused by your latest tactics of using gravity and toon to get her attention, Caaliya can dismiss our efforts for all she wants and we wouldn't make any tanaazul at all to let it go and leave you do your thing, but myself and Jacphar will not give up this Jihad, we have an obligation, the pride of a sister is in vain.

Taleexi   

I swear ... Whenever I travel and drive in a new metropolitan after two days I neither use maps nor gps' 90% of the time.

nuune   

^^ Maqaarkaan ka siibeenaa dhaaf,

Caaliya, haye huuno, wax tartiib la dhaho kolleey anu ma aqaano but will try my best inaan haraga ka siibo asoo nool

NGONGE   

Taleexi;911722 wrote:
I swear ... Whenever I travel and drive in a new metropolitan after two days I neither use maps nor gps' 90% of the time.

Xidigaha can be seen from every town on earth, geel jiro! :D

Malika   

I am good with directions too - I see a place once and that is enough...

Also, folks find it easy to talk to me, telling more than I need to know most of the times - I should have been a paid counselor.

nuune   

^^ The time is now much suited to your counsellor experience, Mogadishu needs you, there are 2 Solers therre now, one lady you know, waa dee Malaika up the North America, remember, halkaas ay iska baashaaloosaa hada

Malika   

^In time nuune, responsibility aan kaa bixii kariin baa UK ii dige..I am preparing, insha'allah for that eventuality of doing what I have always wanted to do - rehabilitation of our young..

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah@Malika. The young are the future of Somalia so they definitely need the guidance of educated people who can be their mentors.