Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do You Have a Special Skill?

Showqi   

Unfortunately the word that Alpha is looking for is talent, and not skills. Because any body can learn and have skills. But talent in the other hand is something that you born with.

nuune   

Malika;910450 wrote:
^Don't you have receipt book - so to keep track of payment?...

Malika, this Rudy always talks about she, even his money gabdhaa ka dhameesto, muxuu yiri, my caqli is being deleted every night, wallaahi Rudy waa rageedi, you are a SOL treasure, sxb.

Alpha, I can't think of any, thinking of any means having some special skills,so I categorize myself as having NONE wwhatsoever.

Ps: By the way, I only sleep 2 to 3 hours a night, and I don't call it special, pure 2-3 hours sleep since I was young up until now am writing this(I started that circle when I was 4 due to my absence from home on many nights and ending up sleeping anywhere ay hurdo igu qabato, that is just after salaada subax,then waking up for dugsiga, that is less than 2 hours but improved to 2 and half to 3 hours after that)

Showqi;910496 wrote:
Unfortunately the word that Alpha is looking for is talent, and not skills. Because any body can learn and have skills. But talent in the other hand is something that you born with.

+2

Juxa   

Showqi;910496 wrote:

it took 2 pages for someone to spot it, welcome welcome my weird ina abti

Showqi;910496 wrote:

its quite obvious from the above that you seem to be suffering from some type of mental deformity. there are big differences between skill and talent. i will make this clear for you. then you can apologies.

Showqi   

Nagadaa niyow, hibo iyo xirfad ayaa isagaa kaa khaldamay! And here I thought you were a British. Inaalilaah.

Xitaa Nin-Yaaban iyo Juxa ayaa kugu qoslaya. Adiguna markaasaad i leedahay markaan kuu sharaxo waad i raali galin doontaa;:D

Best talent you can have and best one you can give to your kids is not any of the things you guys are talking about on this thread. Guess what it is: GOOD MANNERS. Best inheritance your parents can leave for you and you can leave for your kids in turn. The Prophet says, I paraphrase, my Lord has mannered me, and mannered me well.

Carafaat   

rudy-Diiriye;910447 wrote:
i have a very good special skill......my mind deletes/formats my caqli every morning......so i dont remember shyte!! today, at work i was harassing some one about not paying me back. She had a witness when she paid me!! Witness confirmed it. So i bombed again.

damn..i need a bug fix.

:D

before even defining a special skill, we ought to examine IQs. IQs are irrelevant and culturally bias. what do you think?

also having a high IQ doesn't guarantee anything in life nor does it prove anything. possessing special skills are practical and have real life relevance. ma fahantahay?