Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Waxgaradka Soomaaliland Oo Qulqulka Qaxootiga Itoobiyaanka Ku Sifeeyay Mid Laga Leeyahay Ujeedooyin

nuune   

^ Xaaji, niyahow JB iyo boqolaala kun oo kalaba bila aictiraaf ayey joogaan ee sheekada raqiiska nagala tag, sidii nin weyn noola hadal ictiraaf baan sugayaa, markii horeba ethnic Somalilander maadan aheyn ee Oromo waashey ayaad tahey.

Haatu   

Sharma'arke, I don't hate the Oromos. They should just live in their own country.

nuune, if they are coming to live their permanently then I find that to be a problem. If they are on their way out to elsewhere, then marxaba.

nuune   

Haatu;905260 wrote:
I do hate the Oromos. They should just live in their own country.

The British hate you too, go and live your own country, you should know that as well, it is simple logic, what have you done for the Oromos that came to Somali lands, nothing, and you scream like dhurwaa bakeyle seenta ku dhagey

JB heheheheh, kan Xaajiga waaba qowm kale,

Haatu   

Listen here, I'm not here for dhul-balaadhsi like I believe the Oromos are. That's the difference. I will go home one day. I know that, the British know that.

nuune   

That is right yaa JB, only one person.

Hating other people for no reason at all, I still fail to see a valid reason Xaaji & Haatu brought forward other than dhul-ballaadhsi(marka dhulkaaga la dhacayo ma dhagaxyo qaruurax daadsan baad tihiin), what is that supposed to mean dhulkey naga dhacayaan, waxaas oo kale ma hadal baa Ilaah baan idin ku dhaariyee.

Hating someone for no reason at all is absolutely a disease of its own, hating someone for a reason is somehow cure since you have identified the where the problem lies, but to continue hating someone even for that mentioned reason is pure madness, wax ka qabo reasonkaad qofka u nacdey, and put it to an end.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;905222 wrote:
Isn't anyone worried about this? Send the Oromos back to Oromia I say. They have no place in Somali lands.

Waar dadka masaakiinta ah maxaa lagaa siiyaa? You are one hell of a black KKK.

NGONGE   

These short sighted certins always pick on the weak whenever they run out of things to attack. War leave the poor Oromos alone, you bunch of racists.

Raxanreeb is a tabloid outlet, never the source of credible reporting.

Oromos coming to Somalia is a strategic asset. they will learn the language, and most likely convert to Islam (if they are not already Muslims). Few decades down the road, they may even become part of the major clans as it is happening in Bay and Bakool as we speak, adding new shades to the contours of our clans . Who knows Xaaji Xunjuf's Mother clan will get a new addition as a result of Oromo mirgration :D

Khadafi   

Haatu

Stop being Xenophobic sxb. Last month we were whining about the xenophibic attacks against somalis in Zambia and here we are ourselves being horrified by the oromos in somaliland.

Xaaji, if poor oromos sought asylum in Somaaliland of all other nations in Africa I belive that is a proof how desperate they are! Marka, let them be and set them free ;)

Many people, just as nuune said, migrate becouse of economical issues, err..... Somalis in South Africa?, Somalis in Zimbaabwe? Does that a ring a bell? So why not oromos? By the way these poor oromos probably work at low-paid service jobs, What would we do to them if they would open "OROMO SHOP" in the middle of Hargeysa with more cheaper and effective goods?

Wallahi we would just burn them alive with machetes? Err, South African bantus? does that ring a bell?