Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Waxgaradka Soomaaliland Oo Qulqulka Qaxootiga Itoobiyaanka Ku Sifeeyay Mid Laga Leeyahay Ujeedooyin

nuune   

Xaaji, then orod wadankii tag, hada iyagaa wadankii joogo oo kaaga xaq leh, adiguna waad ka maqantahey, adiga iyo ayaga iyagaa kaa wadanisan, adigu waad deyrisey dhulkaagi meelahaas ayaad ka qeylisaa dhulkeygiyeey tolbeelayeey, orodoo intaad tagto dhulka set up a police force that will hunt them all down, kakac fadhiga, calaacalka uma fiicna xiidmaha iyo lafaha.

EDIT: Haatu, isn't that what you are doing in many places, you haven't answered my question though!

Even in their oromia they claim about 50% of shinile region

OromiaMap12_7.jpg

These people have enough land dhulkoodi haku laabtan haday diidaan we will deport them to Ethiopia.

nuune   

Who will deport them, if it is you, I welcome, if you are talking behind a screen, then you don't even belong to the land you are claiming, you are rather, kooyti

Nuune hadu alle idmo waan tegi wanan ka shaqeyn amaanka dalka jamhuuriyada Somaliland dadkaas na walugu celin wadankooda dawlada Somaliland boqolki ba 90 dadkaas wa ka sareen Somaliland. calcaalka itoobiyanka ka baxaya hadaad akhri lahayd waad yaabi.

http://gadaa.com/oduu/11608/2011/11/13/oromia-somaliland-the-frustrating-situation-of-refugees-in-somaliland/

Haatu   

War I'm an economic migrant. In the end I will go back to my town. They on the other hand are on a conquest to get the Somali lands. What they want is irreversible change in the Somali Peninsula. Waa dhul-balaarsi cad.

nuune   

Xaaji, why you are not living in Somaliland, why are you in another foreign country, is it for economic reason, if so, the Oromos are there for economic reasons, another word, the only way out for them out of that poverty is through Somaliland, their final destination lies ahead and not within Somaliland if you know what I mean.

Both HAATU & XAAJI's arguments came to the final point: the Oromos are there for dhul ballaadhsi, cabsida intaa la eg for few mere dozens of Oromos can overtake the whole population, hmm, niman raga iska dhiga nimanyahow oo sidan isku dhaaa.

Haatu   

nuune;905246 wrote:
Xaaji, why you are not living in Somaliland, why are you in another foreign country, is it for economic reason, if so, the Oromos are there for economic reasons, another word, the only way out for them out of that poverty is through Somaliland, their final destination lies ahead and not within Somaliland if you know what I mean.

If we are merely a stop in the journey that's not a problem. But if we're a permanent home, THEN it's a problem.

Sorry we dont do Human trafficking if we see them in Somaliland they will be deported back to the land of origin let them go through Djibouti Eritrea sudan not Somaliland they are not our problen. They become our problem when they are in Somaliland.

Haatu;905239 wrote:
nuune I'm
against them
coming to all Somali lands, not just Somalia. They belong in Oromia. It's simple dhul-balaarsi what they're up to.

the point is in bold. hating a whole community is personal. this triggers me to ask,,,,,, ma gabadh oromo ah ayaa kudiiday. ileen raga qaar hit below the belt camal.

@nuune, war ninyahow you are right.

nuune   

^^ Shaarka, ii daa labadaan anaa qamanqanjucin doonee

JB, ma ila aragtey niyahow, I can welcome if you have a say on this issue, but for XAAJI XEYRAAN and HAATU to have a go on Oromo for no reason and then fearful of Oromos overtaking the Somali lands, waa waalni ngiis loo xidhey.

XAAJI, Somaliland is not you, and you are not a Somaliland, go a claim another place like East Timor, or Kosovo

Nuune waba nin dawakhay maxa kosovo iyo east timor iga yaala:D

Oromo wadan bay leeyihin wadankooda ha ku eekadaan ma anaga sudaanta keeney

Dadka so galiteenka shaqo cad ba laga qabanaya.

nuune   

JB, car ha kuu jawaabo

Xaaji, adigana wadanka aad joogto waa iney shaqa kaa qabtaan waana loo sheegi inaad wadan leedahay oo nabad ah, waxaad kan u joogtana ay dhul ballaadhsi tahey.

Jacaylbaro;905254 wrote:
Xaaji, Adiga waddankaagii maxaad uga maqan tahay waa nabade ??
:D

ictraafkaan sugayaa markaasan imanaya

oromadu wadan ictraafay haystaan maxa walay oo wadan la ictraafsanayn ugu qaxayan

Anigu beri hore baan is dhiibay 23 sanadood ka hor wadan ictraaf leh baan imi, hada waxan sugaya uun inan wadanki aan u dhashay sidi aan ugu noqon laha