Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Happy New Year

wyre   

If it means something to you, happy new year all, for me 2012 was not my year and i don't care about 2013

Apophis;903934 wrote:
Damn fireworks almost woke me up. And like you Alpha, I don't feel a centimetre of difference.

naga da bahasha hadaba sxb.....you went to the fireworks and got a new year snog from Natalie.

Aaliyyah   

Abwaan;903865 wrote:
Aamiin Aaliyyah. Wixii shar ah Ilaah ha naga xijaabo, Khayrkana hanna siiyo. Waxaan ku dari lahaa oo qura. In Soomaaliya Ilaah nabad waarta uu u keeno, Soomaalidana uu walaaleeyo.

Ameen Abwaan. Alle ducadaada ha aqbalo walaal.

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;904111 wrote:
Unless.....YOU ARE OFFERING BOQOL HALAAD OO GEEL AH. LOL

LOL, ok and here I almost promised you a guarantee mehr of Gold worth a 100 thousand pounds, but Camels will do lol.

(btw in economic longevity, your 100 camels could make you a millionaire, through newborns, various meat and diary products etc, clever sister. ;) )

Chimera;904122 wrote:
LOL, ok and here I almost promised you a guarantee mehr of Gold worth a 100 thousand pounds, but Camels will do lol.

(btw in economic longevity, your 100 camels could make you a millionaire, through newborns, various meat and diary products etc, clever sister.
;)
)

LOL@Adams Zeyla,

you gonna be broke by the time your marriage ceremony comes to end....100,000.00 GBP kulaha.....a gram is $50. how much is that in sterling?

Haatu   

Chimera;904087 wrote:
Happy new year Aaliyah, it's time we got married somaha?

(not to each-other unless.....)

Who's the desperate one now? :D

Chimera   

Haatu, edeb yeelo, dadka ka weyn ixtiraam.

And though I was joking, any sane man would be desperate for a sister like Aaliyah, once you grow a few more feet and your boy voice finally breaks into that of a man, you'll understand lol.

Alpha, I have never been broke in my adult life, and I will make sure that will never ever happen!

Abwaan   

Apophis;903934 wrote:
Damn fireworks almost woke me up. And like you Alpha, I don't feel a centimetre of difference.

lol...Apophis, pretending to sleep early.

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;904254 wrote:

And though I was joking, any sane man would be desperate for a sister like Aaliyah, once you grow a few more feet and your boy voice finally breaks into that of a man, you'll understand lol.

joking aa? 100ki halaad sidan u meleen laha baanba u diyaar gaboobayaye see weeye LOL..

BTW thanks for the compliment.