Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Happy New Year

Aaliyyah   

Inkasto bidca tahay sanadka cusub in la dabaaldago hadana waxaan raba in aan isku duceyno insha'allah. Alle ha nugu soo aadiyo khyrkisa sharkisa hanaga duwo.

Kulu sana wa antum bikhyr reer SOL. May the new year bring your way all that you ever dreamed about and more. Wishing you health prosperity and joy in 2013.

^ NO NO NO! its a little pathetic and quiet frankly unlike Alpha to be spending NYE like this....

oh God, whats happened to me over the last 6 months...why have i become anti-social!!!! 2013 better be different walahi.

Taleexi   

Sannad wacan oo wanaagsan dhammaantiin - qofku taariikhduu isticmaalo dhib ma laha, Taleexi calendar xataa waan bilaabi karaa. The only thing people overlook is; we all are going to honor our routines and traditions on January 1st as we did on December 31st, nothing much will change ....... the only reason days and nights reciprocate is for us to account the years, months and mathematics as such we make sense on our life in terms of comparative, vertical and horizontal analysis

Taleexi;903856 wrote:
Sannad wacan oo wanaagsan dhammaantiin - qofku taariikhduu isticmaalo dhib ma laha, Taleexi calendar xataa waan bilaabi karaa. The only thing people overlook is;
we all are going to honor our routines and traditions on January 1st as we did on December 31st, nothing much will change
....... the only reason the days and nights reciprocate is to account the years, months and mathematics as such our life makes sense in terms of comparative analysis. ....

New Year is really important Talex. don't be so cynical.....

its an opportunity to reflect, reevaluate and restructure your inner self...what about new year resolutions...for example....i shaved my hair my afro off earlier today in the hope of change. surely, rituals or at least the need to change should count for something maaha........?

Abwaan   

Aamiin Aaliyyah. Wixii shar ah Ilaah ha naga xijaabo, Khayrkana hanna siiyo. Waxaan ku dari lahaa oo qura. In Soomaaliya Ilaah nabad waarta uu u keeno, Soomaalidana uu walaaleeyo.

Haatu   

Talking of new year resolutions, I need to have feelings again. I spent 2 years in an Indian filled sixth form not liking a single person! :(

Taleexi;903856 wrote:
Sannad wacan oo wanaagsan dhammaantiin - qofku taariikhduu isticmaalo dhib ma laha, Taleexi calendar xataa waan bilaabi karaa. The only thing people overlook is;
we all are going to honor our routines and traditions on January 1st as we did on December 31st, nothing much will change .......
the only reason days and nights reciprocate is for us to account the years, months and mathematics as such we make sense on our life in terms of comparative, vertical and horizontal analysis

Talex,

you were right bro....walahi....nothing has appeared to have changed so far....5mins into 2013 here in hargeisa.....i did the countdown though......I feel no more different than i did last December. let's just hope you're right about khaatumo and its perilous fate.....!

happy new my bros and sistas....may the new year bring you happiness and plenty more...Mashallah.

Taleexi   

lol @ Alpha, maxaa Khaatumo sannadka cusub gaar kaga dhigay,

Inkastoo malkada xiis iyo maydh looga soo dego

Wallee Muuse waa muusihiisii

War Khatumo will thrive and prosper and I wish SL, PL and the rest of the country the same, beryahan Khatumo syndrome baa ku haleeshay...

Let us all promote peace and live side by side in peace.

i dont hate you or Khaatumo but i'm now fully behind the somaliland cause again and that means i have to create enemies and then insult them until the hate-levels are stabilised at 97% brov....the same mind-set applies to khaatumites and they hate and call us dirty names. we really CANNOT spend our time on these silly games....our egos are so silly, sometimes ma istiri...i just want to be happy bro but i cannot achieve this because of my politics.

why can't we all get along together and respect each other's little tribal enclaves......i often ask myself but we can't because our leaders commands us not too and we have to listen to their commands like children. so at the end of the day....i hate khaatumo with so much passion, despite recently joining the khaatumo cause then like the traitor Xaabsade go back to somaliland. i don't know why i hate khaatumo... i've been instructed to hate...the mere mention of khaatumo automatically triggers hate-filled tirades in me....its like i've seen the devil and the mingis of anti-khaatumo rhetorics helps to cure my madness once more.......laakin, i know i'm better than that....i will sometime in the new year organise a peace-rally and plant some beautiful tress in disputed areas so its a 'safe-zone' for those of us sick and tired of hating....as well as to have a student exchange programme between khaatumo and somaliland kids. inshallah.

happy new khaatumites.