Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

At 6ft 8in-tall the World Tallest Girl Towers Over Boyfriend as they Take Trip to Brazilian Beach

Haatu   

Being young doesn't make me inexperienced sxb. Besides, what's with the patronising tone? :D

Care to explain oh grey, wise one? :D

Aaliyyah   

Haatu;901789 wrote:
Where's Aaliyah? She wanted a tall dude to marry? I think we've found one for her, and her cousin at that too!
:D

Oba, that discussion is closed sxb. We've already come to an understanding. Cawl dambe yaan lagaa maqlin hadaad irrir samaale tahey
:D

I am not following your discussion folks. Who is the tall guy you speak of? lol

STOIC   

Warya Aaliya afkiina kaadiiga..Niin aan Afar iyo taboonka Quraanka xiftiin yusan haweeysaan...She is a selfless, proud and sincere believing muslim Somali woman. There are criteria to fulfill first. You must be strong in character and wise to begin.

The youngster, from Salinopolis in Brazil, has a form of gigantism because of a tumour on her pituitary gland, which regulates growth. Doctors have since removed the tumour.

Even being tall is a desease. Ilaahay baanu ka magan galnay.

Aaliyyah   

STOIC;901844 wrote:
Warya Aaliya afkiina kaadiiga..Niin aan Afar iyo taboonka Quraanka xiftiin yusan haweeysaan...She is a selfless, proud and sincere believing muslim Somali woman. There are criteria to fulfill first. You must be strong in character and wise to begin.

lol Stoic. Waad mshadsantahay. I officially named Stoic as my spokesperson.

Umadan dacayadoodi baa badataye usheeg runta.

wyre   

STOIC;901844 wrote:

i am here :D

STOIC   

Aaliya..Iskaa ilaali ciyaalkaan..One minute they be smiling with you next minute they be trolling on your name on some thread...

it appears some of my earlier hate-filled tirades and exchanges with AfricaOwn have been giving the brush over and edited.

ADMIN and MODs please exercise restraint in restricting freedom of speech. on the whole, my monitoring of such restrictions by the ADMIN and the MODS have thus far been limited, balanced and fair. its crucial we continue to show respect for the value and indeed the spirit of democratic freedom of expression. i would also add the editing of my earlier hate-filled speech at AfricanOwn warranted your intervention and i sincerely apologies for this. having said that, i feel its absolutely important that members of SOL continue to abide by the Golden Rules and the ADMIN and MODS continue to uphold the right to democratic freedom of expression and give important regards, at all time, to member's rights to expression, without restrictions, intimidation and of course, without abusing such fundamental freedoms.

thanks,

al.

^^You're sugar-coating, we like you better when you're not trying to be politically correct. Why edit your posts? You don't believe in what you said? smh