Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

At 6ft 8in-tall the World Tallest Girl Towers Over Boyfriend as they Take Trip to Brazilian Beach

Apophis;901701 wrote:
I wouldn't be so arrogant. We all know in school the tallest used to get whooped by the shortest. I've always found "midgets" to be braver than tall, over confident
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpsWqURUYsWUl7H6UAeel
s

If it makes you feel better by saying that, then my nicca, by all means......

Haatu   

If Alpha thinks 5'11 is tall then he must really be a midget.

Apo, 5'11? I swear you were close to my 6'2 when I saw you on the bus :D

Haatu   

You short *******os I did too and you know it wax yahow madow. Adding gaabni and madownimo is a crime for Cagadheer you know :D

AfricaOwn;901697 wrote:
Like I said to you before, they are irrelevant, at least I'm all over from east to west, I'm on the block like I'm 8 feet tall, I'm capable to step-on midgets without knowing it...Fall back.

isku xishood inaadeer and respect yourself and the SOL Golden rules! what's up with these tirades of hate and tribal sentiments you've been expressing lately. i know you're from the sub clan of of erigabo clan but take it easy and compose yourself with the dignity of your grand ancestors.

did you know the first man to climb dallo mountain was a midget monkey from las geel?

apo,

ma ruunba your homelands in the cawl state of somalia have statistically speaking some of the tallest amazonian women in the somali kingdom? i've also heard that haatu's female cousins are very tall and posses graceful forms! but the best women hail from puntland. the-white-man marrying-iman and the ever-beautiful yasmin warsame are from the garowe enclave!

what do you think?

Alpha Blondy;901733 wrote:
oba,

so where is apo from? and where is cawl state of somalia? LOL!

I have no idea where apo is from. :D,, Cawl is in ceeldheer, Mareeg area in Galgaduud

Alpha Blondy;901722 wrote:
isku xishood inaadeer and respect yourself and the SOL Golden rules! what's up with these tirades of hate and tribal sentiments you've been expressing lately. i know you're from the sub clan of of erigabo clan but take it easy and compose yourself with the dignity of your grand ancestors.

did you know the first man to climb dallo mountain was a midget monkey from las geel?

I'm as clanist , I just don't hide things...Are you man enough to say what you just typed to your "friends" face? I don't have e-persona like you, I can say whatever :). I don't really mean to offend you when I tell you they are truly irrelevant, and I say this in the most kind way. You see me as a threat for no reason, I didn't mean to ruffle your feather ), Pardon me as I come in to your "territory", I have all my ten toes on the ground.

oba hiloowlow;901738 wrote:
I have no idea where apo is from.
:D
,, Cawl is in ceeldheer, Mareeg area in Galgaduud

thanks oba!

can you tell me an interesting fact about Cawl State of Somalia? and what's your state's national flower and animal?

Alpha Blondy;901740 wrote:
thanks oba!

can you tell me an interest fact about Cawl State of Somalia? and what's your state's national flower and animal?

first of all Cawl is not a state its a region like saaxil. 3 of the 13 SYL members hail from Cawl, General daud Abdulle Hirsi the first somali general and Hussein Kulmiye the vice president in the kacaan and Salaad gabeyre kediye the Kacaan mastermind all hails from the tiny Cawl.

Haatu   

Apo is from Garissa. And yes Alpa, our women are tall, light and beautiful :D Wax waalan. On a side note, I've heard the girls from Burco are malaa'ig. What say you on this Alpha?

Apo, I'm at least 8yrs younger than you so I doubt you know me. Besides, I don't hang around with Somalis much, but I have seen you though :D