Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

At 6ft 8in-tall the World Tallest Girl Towers Over Boyfriend as they Take Trip to Brazilian Beach

I'm a sucker for tall girls, she's somewhat cute, but why would she want that midget? Any guy who doesn't stand at least 6'0 should off-himself.

far worst than an intelligent woman is a taller woman!

its a non-starter for me personally! the woman MUST be shorter and petite. tall women are just plain ugly and gross me out! LOOOL

Alpha Blondy;901673 wrote:
far worst than an intelligent woman is a taller woman!

its a non-starter for me personally! the woman MUST be shorter and petite. tall women are just plain ugly and gross me out! LOOOL

this.

Apophis;901679 wrote:
Let the freaks be with the freaks, the short with the short and the normal (me, Alpha and Oba) be with the normal. Cushty!

i'm actually on the short side hence my DISTASTE with taller women! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Apophis;901686 wrote:
I'm 5'11, how about you?

that's not short! that's the ideal standard Apo. Congratulations! i had this image you were like the monster from the LOTR!

AfricaOwn;901689 wrote:
Hussein bissad looks deformed, at least the girl looks normal.

STOP hating the monkey king! when was the last time someone from your clan managed to climb dallo mountain??? NEVER!

Alpha Blondy;901692 wrote:
STOP hating the monkey king! we know your tribe are all little deformed and have the small-manism about them! when was the last time someone from your clan managed to climb dallo mountain??? NEVER!

Like I said to you before, they are irrelevant, at least I'm all over from east to west, I'm on the block like I'm 8 feet tall.