Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Little-Man Syndrome

Ibtisam   

Hmmmm-

Juxa inshallah. I hope so too.

Blessed!! are you serious?? lol

Adam- I love you, dont let all the hating getting you down brother :)

A&T lol I gave up on your threads because siidaa engrisi ugu qorsiid you switch to af Somali, and waan ka wahsaada to read Somali. In any case, I feel uncomfortable reading questionable things from oodayaasha! I will go and look for one thread now.

Blue: well said!!! I could not agree more.

Wrye: You need help- my answer is what Blessed said.

Johnny B I didnt know you was still alive!!!! good to see you still kicking. I think I saw a thread titled- The day Johnny B started praying so I though you must have passed on.

Ngonge: Lol because I am Ibti and I have a tendency to hear people out even if they chat rubbish

The Cantrabaqash crew- talk to cyber space for the eyes are not reading :P>>>> door>>>>out

N.O.R.F   

Dee the real issue here isn’t one of education but what happens afterwards. No one would argue women shouldn’t get an education. Even the guy who asked her that question wasn’t begrudging her an education. The problem is the age old question of women in the workplace. You can’t expect that man to have the same attitude as those who spent a length of time in a place where women working is normal. Where there is an economy, employment laws etc.

How long have you been there? :D

Chimera   

LOL@ Ibti and Blessed, I gave our resident Dr Jackel & Hyde permission to have fun at my expense because I was about to go to bed and simply couldn't be bothered with that madman lol. Still, I appreciate the kind words!

Alpha, there is a time and a place for banter, this is an important issue facing half of our population, it shouldn't be swept under the rug.

Malika   

Norf - you would be suprised at the attitude of some men - even those whom have been 'exposed' to women at work place, they are still Insecured and perhaps ignorant...anigu koleyba waxaan uu arka iney xasidiin yihiin.

Men are mean creatures at most times, self centred so and so.. Well, that said - to me if a man is intimidated by a woman he will do/say whatever it takes to puncture her spirit.

Ibti - do some coaching sis - raise the girls spirit and confidence. If ever anyone asks her of her future plans, she should shout out on top of her voice - To reach for the stars!

Malika...It was the prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him that said he looked into hell and saw that the majority of its people are women

NGONGE   

^^ Of course, before you hurried editing the wrong way you wrote a correct hadeeth, let me also inform you that most those in Jenna are also women. It's just a logical argument that cancels itself really (about women being more than men EVERYWHERE).

Cara.   

^How does that work exactly?

Ibti, I'm actually a bit surprised. I naively assume that Somali men back home don't really subscribe to that mentality...

Johnny B   

Cara.;896776 wrote:
^How does that work exactly?

Simple, did you forget how +1 and -1 canceled each other at high school math?

F > M in hell is canceled by M < F in everywhere , because everywhere includes paradise . ;)

ps / howdy !

Cara.   

Yes Johnny, but Ngonge is saying F>M everywhere. Something I can finally get behind, but it doesn't really make sense in light of birth rates :D