Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Little-Man Syndrome

Bluelicious;895920 wrote:
When you educate a man you educate a individual but when you educate a woman you educate a whole nation.
Her knowledge will not only benefit her but also her community and her generations to come. So women change the world and not men plus without women there would be no men on this world. So everything starts with women don't forget that.

This.

wyre   

Ibti, i like to see an educated woman as my wife, but markey sheekada noqoto anigaa soo shaqeynaaya ciyaalka ilaali, markaas baan dagaal diyaar u ahay aniga :D

Chimera   

Somali culture has many degenerate aspects, which are sold to us as being "important traditions" and "values", which in truth have not advanced our living standards or contributed to a stable society. The current status of women in Somalia is a victory to the degenerate side of our culture, just like "clan" has defeated the republic, so have various outdated traditions managed to outlast their eradication campaigns sponsored by the republic and helmed by women.

BTW, every Somali man was raised by a Somali mother, if he turns into a chauvinistic pig, maybe his mother should have broaden his persepective with regards to the other gender, instead of worrying about the latest gossip. Women have a lot to do with their own status in society.

wyre   

AM not jocking waryaa, an educated woman is the best thing in this world, laakiin when they order the men to watch over the kids, then talo faro wey ka baxday :D

Blessed   

Wyre hadaad reerka u shaqaysid, caruurta hay oo guriga joog meeshaba ma soo galayso, inkastoo aabo caruurtiisa xambaarsan oo walhti la qaataa nin ka fiican / qurux badan aanu aduunka jirin.

Johnny B   

Without equivocating on the adjective ( little ) , i suffer from this complex.

"When a woman screams, I just feel the need to be there " Johnny B

Chimera;895950 wrote:
Somali culture has many degenerate aspects, which are sold to us as being "important traditions" and "values", which in truth have not advanced our living standards or contributed to a stable society. The current status of women in Somalia is a victory to the degenerate side of our culture, just like "clan" has defeated the republic, so have various outdated traditions managed to outlast their eradication campaigns sponsored by the republic and helmed by women.

BTW, every Somali man was raised by a Somali mother, if he turns into a chauvinistic pig, maybe his mother should have broaden his persepective with regards to the other gender, instead of worrying about the latest gossip. Women have a lot to do with their own status in society.

oh right!...... i guess the conversation is never, quiet over, until the man-feminist adams zayla says his moralising piece. this sermon, which was presumably delivered from utopia GMT+1890679848585 upon his favourite horse morales and wearing his valyrian steel armour - looking quite the part! for the rest of us mere mortals, on the ground, who grapple with the everyday realities of the 'degenerate' injustices of womanism, adams will forever be the torchbearer and his messages of biblical proportions will shine a light through which we shall see .........indeed

kulaha - our traditions and values have enslaved our women and until these chains are unclenched and they're set free from involuntary servitude, we'll be a distance 197th in the world for female empowerment. you sicken me with your spiel Adams!

LOL@adams zalya,

come on man! dee chill. this is how me and you have been all these years....do you remember the day you called me a ''pompous poodle of the far right!'' i almost died laughing ruunti....don't be upset brother.... you're a cool guy with firm held convictions.

Blessed   

Chimera;895976 wrote:
Alpha, character assassinate me all you want, it matters not.

It matters not because you're a wonderful young man, :) even Ibts likes you lol

Johnny B;895960 wrote:
Without equivocating on the adjective ( little ) , i suffer from this complex.

"
When a woman screams, I just feel the need to be there
" Johnny B

I think I've found your profile pic:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSedYGD5fkn00BG5idZ0id

Juxa   

Alpha it is time you burry the hatchet with Ibti

Ibti, the young lady you mentioned was inspiring and i believe she will accomplish a lot in life, i remember her practising every morning, masha allah indeed