Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

ATT is full of gas.

PasserBy   

The old man is gaseous. He also suffers from bloating and bouts of verbal diarrhea.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68115-Breaking-news-Abdi-Iley-forced-to-resign-at-gun-point-by-his-handlers

3640.jpg

PM Hailemariam expresses Ethiopia's readiness to support Somalia

Addis Ababa November 28/2012 Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn expressed Ethiopia's readiness to support the ongoing efforts to maintain peace and also reconstruction of different institutions in Somalia. Hailemariam here Wednesday discussed with a delegation led by President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud of Somalia on bilateral issues. The Premier said at a joint press conference that the current situation in Somalia is hopeful towards stability since the new elections were held. Hailemariam said formation of the parliament and cabinet in Somalia indicate that the situation is getting improved. He said Ethiopia is willing to provide the necessary assistance to Somalia in its efforts to reconstruct institutions beyond helping it to maintain peace and security. Ethiopia will also send agricultural experts to Somalia to support the agriculture sector as the situation is getting improved in that country. Hailemariam said Ethiopia will provide support to Somalia in civil service reform, training professionals and reconstruct institutions. He also expressed Ethiopia's readiness to further strengthen overall assistance to Somalia to maintain sustainable peace and stability. President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud on his part lauded Ethiopia's support to Somalia since the 1990s. The President also appreciated Ethiopia's role in building peace and stability in Somalia since the downfall of the Siad Barre administration. He said Ethiopia exerted maximum efforts towards stability of Somalia and maintain peace in the Horn and East Africa region. The President also commended Ethiopia on behalf of his government for the support being provided to Somalis living here. He said efforts are underway to reconstruct towns freed from al-Shabaab and re-establish socio-economic activities. The President said that his government will strengthen activities in building federal system in Somalia. The president said that his government gives prime attention to ensuring peace and stability in Somalia. Ethiopia's contribution in building the defense force and also in the fight against al-Shabaab is indispensable.

Mooge   

Abtigiis got that one wrong but he is right many times.

Look at hasan qoslaye desperate for ethiopias attention, he took half his cabinet to meet the masters. Looool.

Abtigiis   

What did I get wrong? Iley is fired? That was the news everywhere and even the Ethiopian Reporter, a mouth piece of the TPLF, reported it! I have added a link of that in the thread i posted. The rumours that he will be removed from the region haven't stopped yet by the way. Only this week, Ahmed Sheikh, the man who he chased away from Jigjiga was asked to retun and is already in Addis.

There is litle doubt HaileMariam, Da'ud and Abdifatah all gave signals that Iley is fired but other factors mainly a push back from the military may have prolonged his days. If those who wanted to remove him changed their mind for whatever reason, the blame could only be why we did not report this change of mind, it cannot be why we reported the information that was everywhere firsthand.

That said, I care less about Iley being there or removed. This passerby boy is trying to frame the issue into Iley is around baloney. He is there or he is not there is none of my business. I reported his demise based on credible sources. Now it is clear the sources were wrong about this one. So, why all this fuss about nothing?!

Parasites like Uchi try to exploit every small window of opportunity to badmouth Abtigiis, thinking that equates with proving their greatness. These puny creatures do not realize that a minus on someone doesn't become a plus for them. Prove your mettle adeer beyond pestering Abtigiis on this and that! You are a fool but if you were a wise man you would have run to my defense when this condom of the TPLF attacks me, at least to give the impression of a magnanimous man on a higher moral pedestal. That would made me small, not this shameful kirishboynimo whereby you hang onto the backside of someone to make your displeasures known. What a trivial man you are son of Faroole!

Abtigiis   

uchi, the personality that leaks through your incoherent one-lines is one which is hotspur, vindictive and even immature. This is what I mind and although I have tried to avoid being harsh on you for seasons, it seems the silence has only encouraged you to mature from pubetry to adulthood with more of your moral ailments. I therefore need to share with you this advice --- which unfortunately has to be communicated in harsh phrase because they say donkeys do not run fast because you kissed and stroked their mane. They run fast and heed your advice when viciously kicked from the hinds. :D :D I am not saying you have the physiognomy of a donkey. No, you have two legs; they have four. You have small ears, they have bigger ones.

PasserBy   

Abtigiis,

Don't dig deeper hole than you've already dug for yourself. Admit you farted, ask forgiveness, and control your urge next time. I know that's hard to do, but make the effort. Farting like a donkey is not serving you any good.

Professor Abtigiis's analysis on the internal politicking of Ethiopia does not warrant this post. He shared with us what was at the time in the rumor mills of Ethiopia's political circles. He backed them up with real analysis as to why such outcome was plausible. That it did not take place is not a reason to doubt the good Professor's sources nor does it dent his analytical rigor.

PasserBy   

Cry me a river, xiinfaniin. Rumours are not facts. And this is not the first time the nutty professor posted rumours as facts. It won't be the last either.

Passeryby, easy with this novice's talk of yours. Propaganda is at the heart of politics.

The story line and narrative of Ethiopia's Somali region is in agreement with Professor Abtigiis's analysis. And this is how it goes: Ethiopian leadership props up illegitimate leaders in the region , let them gain status and power, and replace them without a reasonable justification or local input. Whether this pattern holds true for president Illey is another matter...but Abtigiis did not make that much of leap to predict ina Illey's downfall at the hands of Ethiopia's leaders.