Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Kenya: Garissa residents shot after army launches crackdown

tutu   

STOIC;891463 wrote:
Zack, common my men...Ijara I used to know was part of Garissa district and anyone from their will never say they are from Ijara, but Garissa..Unless now you want to divide the district into Divisions/Subdivisons...He is from Garissa..He maybe went to elementary school in Ijara, but I bet you my left foot he has properties in Garissa town...He was PC back when I was IN AFrica and a highly respected individual in Moi era...

Ijara has become a district of its own not too long ago. So has Dadaab and Habasweyn. But under the new (2011) devolved system that came with the new constitution, they come under Garissa and Wajir counties respectively. But would still remain a district and would be considered so in resource allocation. So Yussuf Haji, in political sense, was elected from Ijara constituency thus not from Garissa which is composed of Dujis, Lagdera and Dadaab. But as he said yesterday his parents are buried in Garissa.

I had a good friend @Gateway during my heydays in Gsa.

Haatu   

Tutu, yes we have bad leaders, but we are also intentionally ignored by Nairobi. The so-called politicians are there only to stuff their pockets. The funny thing is, when the other Kenyans get a high position, they insure their hometown develops. Just look at Eldoret and Moi developed it but the Somalis don't seem to understand this.

Apophis, stop trying to justify this massacre sxb. We are sick and tired of this nonsense and being treated as second-class citizens. Hopefully with the new county system, we will be treated with dignity.

NGONGE;891606 wrote:
Why did I always think that Che was a sijui!
:D

God no, not that there's anything with being Sijui.

Apo...If the KDF came in to your house and b!tchslap, you will still be making excuses for them.

tutu   

Haatu;891605 wrote:
Tutu, yes we have bad leaders,
but we are also intentionally ignored by Nairobi

This is one among the points I've stressed. That's why yesterday's rampage happened in 'our' defense minister's backyard. They're not valued at all. It's our (the leaders) fault. We're part of Kenya but don't want to play the game as other communities/leaders do. Kenya drives on 'survival of the fittest' mantra. You hold a powerful position, you take advantage of it and make sure your people are well fed. But alas, 'our' leaders will starve their kin to death while in charge of the kitchen store.

tutu   

[/Quote] Originally Posted by NGONGE View Post

Why did I always think that Che was a sijui!

Che -Guevara;891609 wrote:
God no

Is it so bad?