Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Kenya: Garissa residents shot after army launches crackdown

tutu   

Apophis;893448 wrote:
^ you want the man to burn his house while you have nothing for him?

This is it! This is what they're trying to sell me. I better buy into a pyramid scheme instead.

Che -Guevara;893172 wrote:
A Somali will never be Kenyan or Ethiopian even if they see themselves as one. That said, NFD best option NOW is Kenya.

You had to make quote myself. Read what I wrote. The man was being reactionary

Haatu   

Forget what the Somalis have done during their civil war, every country has a civil war. At least in times of peace no one is treated like a second class citizen (unless they're laangaab of course, I'm looking at you Che :D :D )

But how many more atrocities do you need against before you realise you're never gonna be anything better than a second-class citizen. Sure many of us have prospered, but that's due to our own god-damn hard work, not ceer from Nairobi.

But don't worry, we're getting more autonomy now and we'll see if this is any better. But I'd rather we went our own way in the long run.

Irredentist. Never forget that.

tutu   

@Haatu...irredentism? By who? I am not aware of Somalia campaigning for the acquisition of NFD region. And of course I will always remain Somali. Its my natural genotype for God's sake. Why would I wanna be something I am not.

On the other hand, did the mass killing of Mungiki qualify Kikuyus to second class citizens of Kenya? Better yet, what about the massacre of Sheikhs in Mogadishu during Siad Barre's regime? Or the bombing of North Somalia in the 80s? Did that render them second class citizens of Somalia? Random killings happen everywhere. We're in Africa after all, where brothers kill each other (read; Somalia).

NFD joining Somalia is just plainly improbable, ya akhi. Even if Somalia becomes the most prosperous in the region. It's just far-fetched at this age of globalization, where the world have become a village. You don't have to be in Somalia to feel Somali. I don't even think any sane Somali authority (or common Somalis in Kenya and Somalia) would contemplate on that. But would appreciate their brotherliness while independent of each other.

But as things stand, NFD people are more Somali than those that hail from the motherland. Don't buy their theatrics and negativity.

Niyada yeysan kaa dilin telling you war dhiig malihid, nin Somali baad tahay! This is how they try to win the hearts of Somalis of other nationals. Laakin Somalinimadii iyagu intey kamartey? War waa munaafiqiin. Wadankii intey soo burburiyeen ayey nin nabad ku dagan eed dusha ka saarayaan.

And if you waiting them to settle soon, then brace for long starving years. There's no hope in this particular human species.

Let's await a new crop of these species, then maybe we'll be proud one day of our motherland. But will long long years.

Haatu.......The inescapable fact is the sad reality that manifests itself in times of tensions or conflict when Somalis in the NFD are automatically relegated to third class citizens and their loyalties questioned. It is not only the Kenyan Government sees them as foreigners but also the entire Kenyan society

Haatu   

Che, it's as if tutu suffers from short-term memory loss.

tutu, well the rest of the country doesn't consider you kenyan in truth. weren't you reading the comments people were posting recently?

As I said, no matter how much time passes, you are only viewed as an irredentist, even if the shifta wars are long over.

tutu   

Another good example of the irrationality being portrayed by Somalis is the Somaliland issue. Though an ardent anti-secessionist, I do acknowledge the efforts of North Somalia to maintain peace and progress all these years the rest of Somalia was in hell. But no one does. And they do have good arguments, honestly. So would it rattle your mind when they ask to go their way as they see no end to the Somalia circus? And the rest of Somalia becoming irritated with their idea of secession-ism while their own cottage is engulfed by fire with no efforts of extinguishing it. But they want everyone into the fray. No shred of rational thinking, isn't it? See the root cause, now? I am least surprised Somaliland is asking for independence.

Dadaal ha lagu arkee! Then you can ask someone else to join you in your endeavor. Laakin kaaley baharka ila qeybso suurta gal ma'ahan.

tutu   

Haatu;893917 wrote:
Che, it's as if tutu suffers from short-term memory loss.

tutu, well the rest of the country doesn't consider you kenyan in truth. weren't you reading the comments people were posting recently?

As I said, no matter how much time passes, you are only viewed as an irredentist, even if the shifta wars are long over.

Are you not reading what I am posting? Bal read between the lines and ponder the counter-questions I've raised in my earlier posts like these;

On the other hand, did the mass killing of Mungiki qualify Kikuyus to second class citizens of Kenya? Better yet, what about the massacre of Sheikhs in Mogadishu during Siad Barre's regime? Or the bombing of North Somalia in the 80s? Did that render them second class citizens of Somalia? Random killings happen everywhere. We're in Africa after all, where brothers kill each other (read; Somalia)

tutu   

Apophis;893925 wrote:
If tutu was to relocate today to the land of eternal peace aka Somalia he's guaranteed one thing; to be ostracised and treated as a second class citizen. It's thanks to him millions of Somalis were saved from certain death at the hands of their kin so easy with the BS Haatu and Che. Let the man live in peace/turmoil in his own house and concentrate on your own

Afkaaga caano lagu qabey! Bal ka dhaadhacsii intaas.

tutu;893924 wrote:
Another good example of the irrationality being portrayed by Somalis is the Somaliland issue. Though an ardent anti-secessionist, I do acknowledge the efforts of North Somalia to maintain peace and progress all these years the rest of Somalia was in hell. But no one does. And they do have good arguments, honestly. So would it rattle your mind when they ask to go their way as they see no end to the Somalia circus? And the rest of Somalia becoming irritated with their idea of secession-ism while their own cottage is engulfed by fire with no efforts of extinguishing it. But they want everyone into the fray. No shred of rational thinking, isn't it? See the root cause, now? I am least surprised Somaliland is asking for independence.

Dadaal ha lagu arkee! Then you can ask someone else to join you in your endeavor. Laakin kaaley baharka ila qeybso suurta gal ma'ahan.

Tutu Somalia is not Somalilands motherland , Somaliland and Somalia signed an act of union after both states gained independence. Just 30 years after the union Somaliland said enough is enough we are better off alone.

Apophis;893925 wrote:
If tutu was to relocate today to the land of eternal peace aka Somalia he's guaranteed one thing; to be ostracised and treated as a second class citizen. It's thanks to him millions of Somalis were saved from certain death at the hands of their kin so easy with the BS Haatu and Che. Let the man live in peace/turmoil in his own house and concentrate on your own

Do you realize we have no control over anything...loool And Haatu is smart man:-)

It will be interesting to see how things unfolds as attacks are picking in Kismayo.