Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Kenya: Garissa residents shot after army launches crackdown

Daqane   

NAIROBI, KENYA: Special Programmes minister Esther Murugi has said her ministry has no money to compensate victims of Garissa chaos as ordered by Prime Minister Raila Odinga. Ms Murugi, who spoke to journalists moments after she registered as a voter, said it was not a Government policy to compensate victims of chaos and riots.

The minister also noted that the instructions were given in a roadside public rally. “I am not ordinarily given instructions in roadside and public rallies. If the victims are to be compensated, approvals must follow the right procedure,” said Murugi.

She said it was only the Cabinet that could approve compensation to the victims. The minister observed that her ministry received Sh84.5 million for emergencies this year and Sh40 million has already been spent.

tutu   

Apophis;893017 wrote:
It's not unheard of:

Yes. And all these mutinies were organised and commanded by well-known senior military officials and civil leaders, among others prime minster Odinga (82 coup) and spent years in jail for it. Hence, my premise. The 2003 was just a hearsay. Won't qualify as such.

Enough with the patronising tone

I was trying to be generous here, to share the little I comprehend.

I'm well are of what constitutes a government; you're not the only one to have learned this nonsense, so please spare me.

All-knowing yet posing such lame questions;)

That's very nice of him to "acknowledge" something without offering a shred of evidence (yes I understand he's blogging and thus his evidence will be low but he must provide something). Before he gets to the individual who allegedly gave the order he must first establish his first assertion i.e. the government was behind it.

Now this is heading nowhere, isn't it? Have tried my best and now give up, but figure out this simple premise; soldiers come under or belong to governments. One of the apparatus of the government. Thus, the army is a governmental institution? Hence, why, Ahmednasir (and I, for the best part of last week) saying the soldiers' actions are as much as the government's. It's now for you to decipher that!

The government will ultimately be responsible for the actions of the squadies
, as accepted by Raila, but
that's not to say the government gave ascent for the attacks.
The two are not the same

Having an arm of government conceding responsibility or lack of it, one is trying to establish if the latter is the case.

tutu   

Haatu;893085 wrote:
tutu, after all this, do you still feel Kenyan and do you see the future of our region in Kenya?

Was that rhetoric? Of course I still feel Kenyan. Unlucky me, I haven't had the opportunity to feel otherwise, my Garissa-born-cum-Mogadishu-patriot brother.

On the future of our region in Kenya, I see hope. Hopeful that one day our rights will be accommodated at all levels just as any other Kenyan.

Haatu;893085 wrote:
tutu, after all this, do you still feel Kenyan and do you see the future of our region in Kenya?

A Somali will never be Kenyan or Ethiopian even if they see themselves as one. That said, NFD best option NOW is Kenya.

Haatu   

tutu;893101 wrote:
Was that rhetoric? Of course I still feel Kenyan. Unlucky me, I haven't had the opportunity to feel otherwise, my Garissa-born-cum-Mogadishu-patriot brother.

On the future of our region in Kenya, I see hope. Hopeful that one day our rights will be accommodated at all levels just as any other Kenyan.

tutu, don't look at your Somali brothers in the state ey maanta is dhigeen ee try to look at them (if possible) at how they used to be before the war. For the time being, this is the best we can get but one day we will have a clear alternative ama Gsa General Hospital kuma aanan dhalan :D Bal is weydii, waagii Gaaris Gubaay and all the other atrocities dadkii xaggeey u carareen? Ma ogtahey awoowgey in reerkiisii oo dhan ay Balambala illaa Kudhaa ey lug ku tageen just to escape the barbaric kenyans? Ma ogtahey in dad nool kaareyaal (tanks) la marsiiye oo guryahoodii la gubey dumarkoodiina la kufsadey? Waxaad ogaataa, (I will switch back to english now cause I know not many ppl can write Somali in NFD :D ) no matter how much time passes or how high a position our puppet leaders get, to them you'll still be a Somali, an outsider, an irredentist, an expansionist, a threat. Never forget what you are sxb.

Che, just make sure your blood thirsty maryooleys get the house in order to make my task a little easier. I'm sure you're aware of what I'm up against now :D

tutu   

Che -Guevara;893172 wrote:
A Somali will never be Kenyan or Ethiopian even if they see themselves as one. That said, NFD best option NOW is Kenya.

Haha..the usual over-rhymed brouhaha about nothing.

tutu   

Haatu;893404 wrote:
tutu, don't look at your Somali brothers in the state ey maanta is dhigeen ee try to look at them (if possible) at how they used to be before the war

Did I project a negative view of Somalis in here? Except stating the sorrow state of the current affairs. Of course, I am proud of the 'white pearl of the Indian Ocean' in it's heydays but ashamed of those who destroyed it. And here they are today, accusing others of betrayal.

For the time being, this is the best we can get but one day we will have a clear alternative ama Gsa General Hospital kuma aanan dhalan
:D
Bal is weydii, waagii Gaaris Gubaay and all the other atrocities dadkii xaggeey u carareen? Ma ogtahey awoowgey in reerkiisii oo dhan ay Balambala illaa Kudhaa ey lug ku tageen just to escape the barbaric kenyans? Ma ogtahey in dad nool kaareyaal (tanks) la marsiiye oo guryahoodii la gubey dumarkoodiina la kufsadey? Waxaad ogaataa,

Worse than that happened to fellow Somalis within the borders of Somalia committed by their own brothers. If I go by your thinking then these Somalis should disown Somalia. Many have fought their freedom and now prosperous. Shit happens everywhere, but life goes on

I will switch back to english now cause I know not
many
ppl can write Somali in NFD

On the contrary, a large number of Kenyan Somalis read and write flawless Somali nowadays. And have a better and objective understanding of Somali politics. They just don't like stooping low to their hate-filled tribal 'debates'.

no matter how much time passes or how high a position our puppet leaders get, to them you'll still be a Somali, an outsider, an irredentist, an expansionist, a threat. Never forget what you are sxb

This is a whole story for another day.

Che, just make sure your blood thirsty maryooleys get the house in order to make my task a little easier. I'm sure you're aware of what I'm up against now

Don't worry, Haatuyow. I am more Somali than them. Believe me on that! These are soulless people who've burned and raped Somalia of its dignity and value, but dishonestly wave the blue flag in the halls of Southall. Probably the reason they made you guilty, but remember they're the same people who've ruined the dream you're yearning for (and boy, that dream's comeback is decades away). Soulless. Deceitful. Dishonest. Fake, I tell you.

tutu   

Che -Guevara;893446 wrote:
Your last words before they lynch you or is it burning tyre around your neck.

You 17? No offense, but that's the image I've got of you based on your posts for the last two weeks. I've presumed there were no offshoot juveniles in here.

Try to avoid jotting down if you haven't got something significant to say. Best thing to do islamically and intellectually. You'll grow well, hopefully. In the meantime endure to be avoided.