Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

President Hassan Sheick is not wrong on Kismayo, he is wrong on Muqdisho

Mario B   

I think people are jumping the gun here, has the President refused the sharing of Mogadishu? if my memory serves me right, the last President and Mayor Mogadishu were against a clan state in the Benadir region. As of now, I haven't see a policy change.

What Somalilanders want to conquer Somalia now thats a good joke

XX, "Amir Godane" and co are not in the south for a picnic. :)

Somalia   

Miskiinki Maariyo is back. :D

16 districts of Mogadishu and the mayor... are they of same denomination or not? I mean this is the supposed capital right? If the president cares for unity, he should start with the capital, then he will have the ears of the masses, until then he can go shove it.

Mario B   

Somalia;887890 wrote:
Miskiinki Maariyo is back.
:D

16 districts of Mogadishu and the mayor... are they of same denomination or not? I mean this is the supposed capital right? If the president cares for unity, he should start with the capital, then he will have the ears of the masses, until then he can go shove it.

My question still remains, where did the president say the city can't be shared? I know you have a clan propaganda agenda here, but please in the future lets stick to facts. By the way, I'm not here to defend his clan, i'm here to defend the Federal Government and it's institutions i.e The Presidency, PM, the Speaker and the house, the council of Ministers, the SNA, Police.....etc.

In no way should that support be construed as support for his clan or any ********ism by his clan. In another example, my support for Islam, which I claim to profess, does NOT, at any time mean, I also support Islamic extremist and their criminal activities. Once you have put that in your head then you will understand where I'm coming from.:)

Somalia   

Wait wait, did you just utter the words facts? WTF. I just asked you, are the districts and mayoral post of Mogadishu under control of people from the same denomination?

YES or NO.

As for your question, actions speak louder than words. His first steps in office were taken to undermine the progress in Jubboyinka, and you dare utter the words facts? Why not start with Mogadishu?

Mario B   

I have heard the mayor and Governor of Benadir say that even the Indians who lost their properties can come and claim them, now I don't know if that was just pie in the 'sky rhetoric' or not, only time will tell. As for the President it's not his fault that the country fell apart, or Mogadishu is unukaley-land or that we have Alshaabab/ Al qaeda in the south, or foreign troops bringing peace back. I haven't yet seen his policies for me to write him off. For now, I have a good opinion of him. As for Kismayu, i dont see what the President has done that is wrong, that is just my opinion.

Somalia;887890 wrote:
Miskiinki Maariyo is back.
:D

Change the bloody capital, you basically want to share whats mine and wont let me share yours. i got 2 two proposals for you either we gonna share the whole country or Somalia has to change its capital.

Maaddeey   

Dhurwaa Dhurwaa ka gar daran ma arki karo!.

Maanta waxaa la kala ogaanaa in ' Madaxweynaha' Kismaayo ka taliyo iyo in Kukuyada iyo Warlord Madoobe ka taliyaan?.

The Zack   

Maaddeey;888002 wrote:

Maanta waxaa la kala ogaanaa in ' Madaxweynaha' Kismaayo ka taliyo iyo in Kukuyada iyo Warlord Madoobe ka taliyaan?.

Repeating the words of Sh. Ali Raage of Shabaab, huh? Very ironic that Ali Dheere, the Alshabaab spokesman, agrees with Hassan on the issue of Kismayo. Fiqi Tolkii kama janno tago.

Maaddeey   

Sh, Cali Dheere maa saas yiri?. Khatar aaba tahay, wax kasta oo Shabaab sheegaan & kan tolkaba waa la socotaa! ;)

Adi ma waxaa kula fiican in Madaxweyne dhan wafti uu soo diray dib garoonka looga celiyo?.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;887913 wrote:
Change the bloody capital, you basically want to share whats mine and wont let me share yours. i got 2 two proposals for you either we gonna share the whole country or Somalia has to change its capital.

AS if you build the capital, all Somalis poured their money into it, it was build by colonialists then the Somali government. The only thing you've shown capable of doing is destroying what is supposedly yours.