Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

President Hassan Sheick is not wrong on Kismayo, he is wrong on Muqdisho

Its not my fault my city became the capital adeer and others destroyed the city whether they hail from jowhar,galgaduud or Gedo. You who have unuka cousins should know that the ethnic Banaadir people whether they hail from Unuka or arab descandents didn't participate in the civil war these 22 years.

The Zack;888011 wrote:
You almost want to jump in this discussion, don't you?

What president ? Last i checked, they were a bunch of Murtads
:)

Have you not heard? Adeer Abdiqasin, Goobanle, IndaCade & Yusuf Garad are close to the President. Hence Maaday's new found sense of nationalism. The whole Al Shabaab act was just that, an act.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;888023 wrote:
Its not my fault my city became the capital adeer and others destroyed the city whether they hail from jowhar,galgaduud or Gedo. You who have unuka cousins should know that the ethnic Banaadir people whether they hail from Unuka or arab descandents didn't participate in the civil war these 22 years.

Its not your capital aboowe! its OUR capital, that of all Somali people. Just like Kismayo doesnt belong to particular clans.