Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Duke's Cabinet lol

Abwaan   

Gen. Faroole cidna kuma haysato meesha uu joogo, dhib uusan gobolladaas ku hayna Soomaaliya inuu ku hayo ma u malaynayo. Whether he looks a great leader or not he is an individual and so is president Xasan but Somalia is a country and that is where our interest should be.

N.O.R.F   

Fiqikhayre;885507 wrote:
Norf I would advice you to learn a skill or two from Abwaan.

Nice back track. I tend to call a spade a spade but maybe I should sugar coat it a little ey?

Dukey, the only thing I'm guilty of is not knowing who any of these people are. From president to prime minister to distant relative unknowns. Keep supporting :D

STOIC   

When some engage in consistent pattern of calling competent the only government led by someone from their clan one can't help but find the fawning attentiveness as a silly .It hardly comes as a surprise then if tomorrow a new election is announced and the president is from their clan they will all call the government the most competent (with Somali doctors, profesore and all the meaningless Somali titles)....It bears noting too that one has to look from Abdullahi Yususf cabinet to Abdiwelli cabinet.According to them they were God-gift to Somalia...Such pessimist outlook of everything other than your clan leaders, unfortunately, has little foundation for building a unified country!

NORF & STOIC, the cabinet has just been announced. It's as one predicted but with a few pluses. Fiqi & Maryan Qasim are in, these were two of the best from Farmaajo's government.

My man Cawil Saleeban got the Ministry of Finance & Planning. Now this is good news and will soothe the family ego. :D

Abdullahi CilmiMooge, a good friend is also a Minister.:D

However both of you as usual are two desperate secessionist watching us Konfur folks form a government.

Oh I forgot Fowzie Adan, is your minister..:D

Mario B   

Abwaan;885812 wrote:
Duke is happy today, a good sign indeed and step forward. And guess what Farole cannot oppose Duke.
:D

I suppose if Duke is happy then we should all be happy. :)

N.O.R.F   

General Duke;885784 wrote:
NORF & STOIC, the cabinet has just been announced. It's as one predicted but with a few pluses. Fiqi & Maryan Qasim are in, these were two of the best from Farmaajo's government.

My man Cawil Saleeban got the Ministry of Finance & Planning. Now this is good news and will soothe the family ego.

Abdullahi CilmiMooge, a good friend is also a Minister.

However both of you as usual are two desperate secessionist watching us Konfur folks form a government.

Oh I forgot Fowzie Adan, is your minister..

From the main job to the PM to the Ministries of Finance and Planning. Not bad considering :D

Now let's see if they are competent. That includes Fawsia who I give 3 months before she is moved along :)

Abwaan   

Abwaan;885849 wrote:
Horta minister of education and health intee lagu hoos qariyey?

Wasaaradda Horumarinta iyo Adeegga Bulshada?

Abwaan   

N.O.R.F;885876 wrote:
From the main job to the PM to the Ministries of Finance and Planning. Not bad considering

Now let's see if they are competent. That includes Fawsia who I give 3 months before she is moved along
:)

:D Fowsiyo reer Ex-xididkeed bay la joogtaa iyo ilmaheeda abtiyaashood marka waxba naga hallaabi maayaan.:D kidding....Bal waan arkaynaa wixii dhaca iyo siday u hawl gasho!

Mooge   

Abwaan;885849 wrote:
Horta minister of education and health intee lagu hoos qariyey?

maryam qasim get them all. health, education, women, family, kids, gardening, lol etc.

she has the biggest portfolio under her ministry thanks to amin amir. :)