Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Duke's Cabinet lol

Out of the rumored 9 Ministers.....

Minister of Finance & Money = Cawil Salebaan, Puntlander & reer Mudug , close kinsmen

Minister of either Defence or Information = Col. Ilmimooge, Jubaland/Jigjiga, friend of Duke's from Minneapolis.

Foreign Minister/Deputy Pm = Fowziyo Adan, widow of a famous man from Duke's reer Abti's.

Minister of Interior = Galmudug & gone are Galgaduud, don't know the man, but I know many in Mogadishu who say they do...:D

So much for great deal of change.. If clan & contacts matter then the cabinet to come is closer to the Duke than any before..:D

However, are these people qualified to run the country?

Clan ego aside, what criteria was used to chose these individuals & others?

The PM has been dealt a bad hand...may Allah SWT help our motherland Somalia.

1- Cawil Saleebaan (Wasiirka Maaliyadda iyo Lacagta)

2- C/raxmaan Ciilmooge (Wasiirka Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta). Ciilmooge waxaa horey loogu qoray wasiirka gaashaandhiga balse muran ka yimid Dam Jadiid kadib ayaa laga tuuray wasaaradaas muhiimka ah.

3- C/xakiin Xaaji Maxamuud Fiqi (Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga) . *Fiqi wuxuu horey isla wasaaradaas uga soo qabtay xukuumadii raysul wasaare Maxamed C/laahi Farmaajo 2010 illaa 2011.

4- Faarax Sheekh Cabdulqaadir (Wasiirka Waxbarashada, Hidaha iyo Tacliinta Sare)* *Faarax waa saaxiibka ugu dhow ee madaxweynaha, waana aas aasayaasha iyo maalgaliyaasha ugu weyn ee kooxda Damu Jadiid. Wuxuu khibrad u leeyahay arimaha waxbarashada iyo hay’adaha NGO-yada.

Sidoo kale Faarax C/qaadir waa mulkiilaha Radio Ummada oo ah idaacad maxalli ah oo Muqdisho ka hawlgasha iyo Shirkadda Horn Connect oo adeegga Satellite iyo Internetka bixisa.

5- Cabdikariim Xuseen Guuleed* (Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga Qaranka) *C/kariin waa maamule ku xigeenka Jaamacadda SIMAD, wuxuuna ka mid yahay ragga tiirarka ugu waaweyn u ah kooxda Damu Jadiid kana mid ahaa golaha fulinta ee Xisbigii PDP ee Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh gudoomiyaha ka ahaa. [AKHRI WARBIXINTA DAMU JADIID]

C/kariin wuxuu sanadihii dhowaa madax ka ahaa Hay’adda African Muslim oo ka mid ah ururada samafalka ee ka hawlgala Soomaaliya.

6- C/risaaq Cumar Maxamed* (Wasiirka Qorsheynta, Xiriirka Caalamiga, Deegaanka, Beeraha, iyo Kaluumeysiga)* * C/risaaq waa madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh abtigiis.

Warar kala ayaa sheegaya in jagadan wasaaradda ee la isdulsaaray laga yaabo in C/risaaq lagu bedelo Prof Axmed Maxamed Wehliye oo ah isku beel ka soo jeedaan.

7- Fowsiya Yuusuf X. Aadan Qabille** (Raysul Wasaare ku Xigeen ahna Wasiirka Arimaha Dibadda)* *Fowsiyo waa haweeney ka soo jeeda deegaanada Waqooyiga Soomaaliya (Somaliland).

STOIC   

The most honest post from Duke in a long time.He just about accepted that what matters is what post his clan people gets.Even after the collapse of the dream of capturing the big seat he still thinks like a real Somali analyst---nothing can stand in the way of clanism politics.No more is he cornered into defensive postures of "working" for Somaliweyn. Indeed clan is everything! A true vigorous onslaught of building a country with plain field equality!

To be fair on Duke I believe he has been totally misquoted by the two secessionist below his post. I knew that Norf was suffering from comprehension issues but I didn't know it was that bad to be honest, I thought he'd knew at least a bit of English.

What Duke is saying is despite some of those expected ministers being friends, close relatives and some that he knows through other's that are acquainted with them, he doesn't think or believe that they're up to the job and hence bring nothing forward except their affiliation to clan's and regions.

Where's the big change? I was wondering too.

Abwaan   

Duke, had you waited the full list you would have found more new relatives.:D. Aan kula kaftamee if the ministers list were the same and the PM was from Garowe your comment sidaan qabo waa ka duwanaan lahayd sidaan waxaadna dhihi lahayd waa aqoonyahanno is uruursaday, ee cayaarta naga daa.:D

Mooge   

xasan qoslaye and his damjadiid cohorts are

government-incompetent-unreliable-untrustworthy.png

any discussion about damjadiid nominations should be just for entertainment.

As usual the two secessionist are just confused. To me what matters is competence, and a new better start for the Somali people.

It is sad that after only two months one has no hope for this admin. I must agree with Mooge, this is a waste of time.

Dumb-Jadiid is wasting our time.

NORF, I always knew that you find basic condors difficult but this is really simple..:D

Abwan, so far Xasab Shiekh Mohamoud is making Faroole look like a great leader.:D